siggy wonky

AmandaK

I have made several attempts to load a signature. i have an image that I have sliced into two parts so that the sizes are below the required 225x225... I still get the message that the images are too large????  helllllpppp! :PTHANKS! :D

sigMay18-pt1.png

sigMay18-pt2.png

16 hours ago, AmandaK said:

I have made several attempts to load a signature. i have an image that I have sliced into two parts so that the sizes are below the required 225x225...

z1.jpg.34656d52e8634bfcd4325401f732ee03.jpg

After you upload the two images, you need to insert them side by side in the signature box.  To do this, click once in the signature box, then click the first image under the Uploaded Images heading.  This inserts that image into the signature box.  Now click beside it to set the position for the next image.  Click the second image under the Uploaded Images heading.

BTW, your second image is 200 x 222, so it doesn't line up perfectly with the first which is 225 x 225.

18 hours ago, MariJ said:

Did you change the resolution to 72 Pixels/Inch?

ahhhh- THAT may be the issue!!! Will try that!

Well, they were already at 72dpi, so that isn't the problem. Don't know why it won't accept my images?

On 5/19/2018 at 10:45 PM, AmandaK said:

I have made several attempts to load a signature. i have an image that I have sliced into two parts so that the sizes are below the required 225x225... I still get the message that the images are too large????  helllllpppp! :PTHANKS! :D

sigMay18-pt1.png

sigMay18-pt2.png

I fixed it for you...there were too many images waiting to be put in your siggy, making it too large. I just deleted all but the 2 you needed and it worked. Love it!

Amanda, I am glad it has all worked out for your great new signature. 

On 5/21/2018 at 6:36 AM, CRS said:

I fixed it for you...there were too many images waiting to be put in your siggy, making it too large. I just deleted all but the 2 you needed and it worked. Love it!

THANKS!!! I tried to delete them several times, but they kept hanging around. THANKS again!!!

On 5/21/2018 at 8:47 AM, A-M said:

Amanda, I am glad it has all worked out for your great new signature. 

:D hugs!

Archived