June Challenge Chase

April Showers

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys, 

I want to learn how to use border/clusters in my layouts, I always think they’re fussy, but you all have some great stuff with them.  There was one last month Challenge Chase and I can’t find it, so maybe you can help.  The picture of a seashore bird, with a black and white (I believe there was one color) flower and ribbon embellishment at the bottom of the picture and simple text that covered part of the picture.  I cannot find it, but loved it.  

Thanks, Leslie Ann

Here is week 2. This was fun, I got to dig through my stash and found all sorts of stuff I'd forgotten.  Info is on image page.

Peony

On 6/15/2018 at 9:47 AM, Lesann said:

Hi Guys, 

I want to learn how to use border/clusters in my layouts, I always think they’re fussy, but you all have some great stuff with them.  There was one last month Challenge Chase and I can’t find it, so maybe you can help.  The picture of a seashore bird, with a black and white (I believe there was one color) flower and ribbon embellishment at the bottom of the picture and simple text that covered part of the picture.  I cannot find it, but loved it.  

Thanks, Leslie Ann

I found it.  YAY, it was from BoatLady.

Archived