Weekend Challenge June 2, 2018

MariJ

I was looking through Jody’s Gallery a while back and saved some fun layouts.   An intriguing one was all about the number ONE.   As Jody stated, “This is the challenge; to use one paper, one embellishment and one photo.  It is harder than you think.”   
So for today’s challenge that is what you should use on your page - one paper, photo, embellishment and - if you want - one title or word art.  Let’s see if you can! :) 

When you are finished, please post your layout in the Weekend Challenge Gallery for all of us to see.

Here’s Jody’s page -

I tried to find the original challenge named “Keep it Simple" to give credit to the team member who hosted it but it’s retired.  So apologies and please let me know if it’s your challenge and idea! 

And here’s my layout:
Poppies

This sounds a great challenge.... I will see if I can make time this week and take part. 

Awesome idea from you to copy Jody's challenge, a tribute to her creative mind.

Here is mine- One

Thanks everyone, I had fun with this too, but it IS harder than it seems.  Judy, I like your play on words.
Wish I knew who REALLY thought up this challenge - it’s a seemingly simple but great one. 

Archived