Book Your Ticket

ValerieT

In case you arre wondering, there is no month long game this month. Keep your eye on the forum for lots of mini games to celebrate Angie's first anniversary as our fearless leader.

Make sure you book your ticket and pack your bags.

:sinking::sinking::sinking::sinking:

We are heading off on a World Tour in July.

Yippe I am ready for a fun trip. I will start packing my bag- warm clothes, cool clothes, sunscreen, camera with extra battery & charger and my sunglasses. Oh the adventures that await!!!!

6 hours ago, BetC said:

Never done a World Tour. Sounds exciting, I'll be on board.

Oh Betty - where have you been?   You will LOVE World Tour it’s so much fun, I can just see you there; in fact, it’s hard to believe you haven’t been on board before.  We sometimes get in trouble, there’s always cute waiters and (wild) parties and - you get my drift?  What goes on in the SG boat stays on the SG boat.   So glad you are coming.

Me too. (coming)

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Oh Betty - where have you been?   You will LOVE World Tour it’s so much fun, I can just see you there; in fact, it’s hard to believe you haven’t been on board before.  We sometimes get in trouble, there’s always cute waiters and (wild) parties and - you get my drift?  What goes on in the SG boat stays on the SG boat.   So glad you are coming.

Me too. (coming)

Well, now I'm very intrigued! (will I need bail money?)

36 minutes ago, BetC said:

Well, now I'm very intrigued! (will I need bail money?)

Haha, Valerie normally keeps us in line and we all seem to survive intact!  Although I do seem to remember something about paying the authorities to get us out of town or something like that.   Anyone else remember?

Lots of fun and even jumping on and off board if you have to be away someplace else.   Lots of laughing too.   You’ll have a blast.  

I can't wait for the World Tour. I've always had such fun on the tour. I get to see places that I've never visited, but would love. My bag is all ready to be packed, as July is only a few weeks away.

14 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

It's always a blast on the world tour! I'm going to get it ago... 

All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go...........

Now that's stuck in your head as well as mine. your welcome. :P

Thanks for getting it stuck in my head, lol!

I wonder if we'll go to Iceland or Greenland? Have we been there yet? I had a neighbor in MD that wanted to go to Iceland for her 10 yr anniversary but they couldn't get it planned in time.

Archived