Hello All,

Once upon a time I was an avid digital scrapper and from 2000 to 2012 or so complied a minimum of 2-3 scrapbooks a year, with 1 annual or full year book consisting of 12-50 pages, depending on how active the year and my camera where.  There would also be special event books for things like vacations, or particular milestones, like weddings.  Rough fiances and lack of funds to keep my PC fast enough for the programs I dropped off around 2013 and just haven't been able to get myself back into the world even though my husband has gone out of his way to make sure I have the tools.  Hoping to find some inspiration and fellowship to get back into it all.   

Welcome Laura

I hope you find inspiration in the challenges we have here and we are soon having a weekend of chats so I hope you are able to attend those so you can get to know some of us a little more. 

Hi Laura!  Yes, get back into scrapping!  My DH also makes sure I have everything I need to scrap, it's very nice.

Welcome to ScrapGirls Laura and you’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for encouragement; hope to see you around the Forum and trying challenges!

Welcome. I am only seldom on the Site, but every time I log on, I find it quite interesting. Wish I could participate more often.

Laura Welcome to Scrap Girls

Adding my Welcome to Scrap Girls!  If you hang out here much, you can't help but be inspired!

Welcome! I hope you find the inspiration you are looking for!

Welcome to Scrap Girls !