BetC

Adding credit and comments when uploading

Since the last upgrade, (which I like) I can no longer add the credits or comments to my layout before the image is displayed in the gallery. I have to go back and enter that info as an edit.  Is there something I am missing? 

I‘ll have to try again Betty because in the one layout I uploaded I had the same issue as you; had to upload and go back and then edit to put in the text.  

I have to get outside, but I’ll try playing later or maybe soeone else will know..

Heading out to our no cell phone, no wi-fi lake retreat. Will check back on Monday. Thanks, Marilyn.

There was a spot on the right where I was able to add the info. Have a fun weekend Bet.

I finally figured it out, Betty and it wasn’t easy!   After you drop in your layout page as usual (Add Image) you will see the layout thumbnail in a little box; if you click on the box it will turn blue and a place to edit your title (caption) and add your notes and credits (Description) will appear to the right.

Whew...  Thanks for asking because before I found this I was doing it twice like you.   

Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 9.16.14 PM.png

Thanks Marilyn for this! Will try this on my next upload too!

3 hours ago, BetC said:

Thank you, Marilyn! It worked just as you said. 

I’m glad Betty and that you asked because it was making me crazy too.  :)    Thanks for letting me know.

And I don’t know if you saw it, but right after you asked and I figured it out, April posted a great new Tutorial.