ValerieT

Weekend Challenge 16th June

As some of you are aware, I work in a primary school. Every year in June we have a Maypole celebration. All the children dress in white and the older children get to dance with and weave the ribbons. With all the children dressed in white it makes the colourful ribbons really stand out.

220px-Maypole_in_Brentwood,_California.JPG

So I thought today we should have a colour challenge. I want you to create a layout with a predominantly white (ish) background then add two or three bright accent colours of your choice.

When you are finished post your layouts in the Weekend Challenge Gallery.

For those of you wondering why do a Maypole in June, the answer is the weather!

we're new to the UK and just saw our first maypole dance today at the annual Rector's Garden Party. Fun. I like the challenge but am lousy with white space... I'll see what I can do :)

ETA: Here you go. There were no white papers. this background in it's original form is bright green on green, kinda floral. :D

Here is mine, I think I squeaked in.  I wanted more color but every time I tried to add some it detracted from the image.  Low Tide Reflections