Sale-A-Bration Chat it Up Forum Game - Winners Posted

SodScrap

Let’s get this PAR*TAY started and chat it up this week!  Today we will start a week long chatting game.  It will including leaving love on layouts in the gallery as well as chatting in threads on the message board.   To play you will need to post in this thread your Starting Content Count.  (You can start any day!!) The game will run through Sunday.  You will need to come back and edit your original post to show your ending count and total posts in this thread by 7 am EST Sunday, July 1.  

:partytime2:  The person with most messages/posts will win $10 GC AND everyone who plays will be in a random drawing for $3 GC!!  :partytime2:

Post in this thread:  
Starting Content Count
Ending Content Count
Total

To find your content count:  Click on your profile name in the top right on the forum page.  Then click profile.  Your content count will be to the right of your profile picture on the left of the screen.

Let's Chat Here so this thread doesn't get cluttered!

Starting Post Count: 25,596

Ending 25,672. It's only 9:00 pm Saturday night but even though I'll probably comment on a few more layouts tonight, we can call this number official. So, let's see: 25,672 minus 25,596 is 76. Wow, considering I haven't been around most of the week, I'm still pretty chatty. :lol: Somehow, this doesn't come as a surprise to any of us.

total posts: 76

On 6/26/2018 at 6:24 AM, SodScrap said:

I didn't get to chat much since we've been gone since Wednesday!

Starting Content Count 16,483
Ending Content Count 16,530
Total 57

I've just looked over the totals, and it looks like Ngaire is our winner with 101 posts!

Congratulations Ngaire! You've won the $10 ScrapGirls Gift Certificate.

I just did a drawing from all those who played and barbaraj wins a $3 ScrapGirls Gift Certificate.

Archived