Let's Talk!

angleigh

Because I don't want the thread where you sign up to play the chatter game to get to overwhelmed I started a talking thread.  We can use this, along with the many other threads on the MB, to talk and have fun.

So first question...did you see the schedule for this week?  What are you most excited for?

7 minutes ago, englishrose said:

Saturday looks like fun. Will try to chat when I can but time differences will be a problem.

I'm going to be traveling this week so that will be inconvenient!

4 minutes ago, Smiles said:

The schedule looks like a fun full week! 

Congratulations, Angie!  Scrap Girls is in great hands!

Well said Gayle!

40 minutes ago, alsoarty said:

I'm finally feeling ok for the first time since my kidney surgery - so I am ready and excited for it all! Especially the chats and challenges, ok all of it.

Glad to hear you are feeling better but be sure to get plenty of rest!!

6 hours ago, alsoarty said:

I'm finally feeling ok for the first time since my kidney surgery - so I am ready and excited for it all! Especially the chats and challenges, ok all of it.

Glad you are feeling better! How is that new grandbaby???

We have a day full of nasty thunderstorms. So glad I didn't have anywhere to go today!

Do you ever have the best intention but don't really think timing through?  LOL  Who has a designer call end on the day the sale-a-bration starts.  Obviously I do..LOL  Between that, and trying to get an online store set up for our Booster Club (school athletic department selling clothing...that needs to go live on Monday) It's kept me busy today that's for sure

I am excited for chats, except sad I won’t be home for the middle of the day ones.    I like that we get to “meet” each other while chatting, it’s fun!  And, where else do scrapping members want to and DO meet each other?   Love it! :)

Congratulations Angie your year at the helm:drive1: has been great.

I'm not much for games but I love the chats and challenges. Our internet here at the marina is very poor, slow, drops me so I hope to be able to go so some chats. Especially the Font Chat that I am doing with April.

Have fun at the party:yippee: scrappers.

It's day two of the Sale-A-Bration!!  Hope you a signed up for the Bingo game!  We are heading out for a road trip later today.  Maybe I should start packing?  Just not feeling the motivation...UGH.  And, it's gonna be HOT HOT HOT.

Question:  Do you make and follow a list when you pack for a trip?  I usually have lists and lists.  NOT today...just winging it.  As long as I don't forget my electronics I'll be good.  I'm looking forward to some on the road scrapping time.  My new goodies are downloaded and ready to be unzipped for play.  

Yeap...day 2 and it's too darn hot to be outside so hopefully I will get time to chat today.  My weather app has "blazing sunshine and very hot" for the description on Friday....doesn't that sound fun!

Oh you know i'm a list maker..lol  That and I start making my pile a few days before of things I need to take.  The rest of my family gets up and throws stuff in a bag about 10min before we leave.  

Have a great trip!

Yeah....  I’m a list maker for sure or I’d forget a lot of what I need to bring or do.  

We have a winner in Round 1 of BINGO and we’re currently playing Round 2!  
Send in a card now and you can play for the rest of the day.  :) 

BINGO info HERE

My best trip ever was traveling for a month in Spain with a friend. We took a small carry bag with an extra set of clothes and just washed everything when needed. Best travelling ever. Of course we were young and flexible. Couldn't do that today. I make lots of lists.

I just told a friend I was packing all willy nilly.  LOL  So.  As long as I remember to take the dog to the vet (before noon) and get my plants watered and hummingbirds fed (I'm worried they will run out of food while we are gone!!) and don't forget my electronics (laptop charging/syncing now) I will call it a success!

I usually don't make a list of clothes to pack, but I start getting stuff I'm afraid I'll forget (and don't need before hand) out and packed. I did make lists for Disney because we were gone so long. I didn't want to forget to take out the garbage or run the dishwasher and come home to an unpleasant surprise! I didn't forget anything important this time!

Archived