Hi,

Is there a place that states the rules of the gallery? Open Gallery? I know no outside links and such, but are you allowed to upload non Scrapgirls layouts? I don't want to break no rules:)

Thanks for any and all help.

Hi Charly,

you can find the rules  HERE

All i see is for gallery posting limits. Is there any rules for what we can upload like do they have to be layouts made from only SG?

You are welcome to post layouts using products from other places and you should give credit, but you may not post links to anywhere that sells Scrapbook Products.   If you’d like to be eligible for prizes on SG, you should use mostly SG products.

Does that help?

29 minutes ago, MariJ said:

You are welcome to post layouts using products from other places and you should give credit, but you may not post links to anywhere that sells Scrapbook Products.   If you’d like to be eligible for prizes on SG, you should use mostly SG products.

Does that help?

Yes, Thank You that helps. I won't use very many non SG, but i do have some i use so was just making sure if i could place them in my gallery here or leave them out. Thanks for the help..

11 minutes ago, Charly Renay said:

Yes, Thank You that helps. I won't use very many non SG, but i do have some i use so was just making sure if i could place them in my gallery here or leave them out. Thanks for the help..

You’re welcome, can’t wait to see your creations!  :)

I know April always said “mostly SG” items in layouts.   You can always use other products to post as long as you give credit and no link.  
But, to be eligible for prizes you must use “mostly SG items”.

25 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I know April always said “mostly SG” items in layouts.   You can always use other products to post as long as you give credit and no link.  
But, to be eligible for prizes you must use “mostly SG items”.

Thank You