Charly Renay

Hello from Maine:)

Hi everyone!!! I am beyond thrilled to be here!!! I really look forward to meeting everyone and making some new and awesome friends!!

My name is Charly i go by Charly Renay in digiland. I live in Richmond Maine with my Hubby of 28 yrs our son and his wife our 2 Granddaughters and 4 doggies;) you will lots of layouts with my Grand Babies and dogs and cats as i love to use them in layouts. I love to play challenges and chit chat so i hope to get to know you all through the forum:) I love making new friends online and making long-lasting friendships.

Thanks so much for having me.

Welcome to Scrap Girls you got here just in to join the Sale-A-Bration  party. Our owner Angie Briggs has been leading us along for a year now and has a great week and weekend planned. I hope you can join in.

Hi Charly, lovely to see you here at SG. looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery😀

Welcome to ScrapGirls and so nice to meet you, Charly - sounds like you’ll fit right in with our kind and friendly group - we’re quite chatty, too!    Hope to see your layouts and you around the Forum, nice that this week there’s a special event going on.  And, next month the World Tour Forum Game is always lots of fun!  :) 

Welcome to Scrap Girls! I'm can't wait to see your layouts!

Welcome ! ! Just in time for the sale-a-bration week. We look forward to getting to know you. Saturday is a day of chats, we look forward to you joining us.

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing your family in your layouts.

Welcome Charly.

I hope you settle in and enjoy being here. 

Welcome Charly! I love Maine...I visit NH and Mass. alot cause 2 of my kids live there. Maine is right next door so we go there quite a bit. Beautiful place... 

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:44 PM, Rosemarythyme said:

Welcome Charly! I love Maine...I visit NH and Mass. alot cause 2 of my kids live there. Maine is right next door so we go there quite a bit. Beautiful place... 

Thank You...

Welcome to Scrap Girls Charly !!!!