Game Over: Hide and Seek Game for Sale-a-bration

A-M

Come and join Carla and I as we lead you all  in a game of Hide and Seek in the "Shop"

There will be two prize winners... First prize is a $10 Gift Certificate to the Shop and then one $3 Gift Certificate. All winners of the individual parts of this game will go into a random draw.

RULES :  Either Carla or I will share something we want you to find in the previews to the Collections or Kits in the Shop. A lot of the time there will be multiple correct answers as some kits have the same sort of items in them so just share the first one you find. A lot of clues can be found in various designers stores with not needing to go past about pages 4 or 5.

When you find a preview in the shop that fits what we ask you to "seek"  copy the image and share it in this thread . You should be able to just "copy" and "paste" in the thread here in the forum when you reply.  The first person to share a correct preview is the winner for that round of the game. Then a new item will be asked of you to "seek".  

An important rule : you are allowed to win more than once during this game which will last until midnight Friday BUT you are not allowed to win twice in a row. If you find the next item after you have just won... please do not share anything until someone else has been a winner. 

Now for the first round: 

Show me a kit with a black and white butterfly

Winners as we go along ( not final winners):

barbaraj ; beatricemi; barbaraj; lorac; barbaraj; beatricemi; barbaraj; beatricemi; barbaraj; scrapgran; beatricemi; scrapgran; beatricemi; Florida Granny; beatricemi; ngaire; barbaraj; Florida Granny; barbaraj; Florida Granny; barbaraj, Florida Granny, barabaraj; Lorac, barbaraj; Florida Granny; barbaraj, Ngaire; beatricemi; barbaraj; Lorac; Florida Granny; ngaire; 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need some help with the gallery. It won't let me copy the layout I found. Also when searching if I take a closer look at a layout it won't let me go back to the ones I was searching. 

Could someone explain how to search and copy in the gallery? Thanks. 

1 minute ago, barbaraj said:

I need some help with the gallery. It won't let me copy the layout I found. Also when searching if I take a closer look at a layout it won't let me go back to the ones I was searching. 

Could someone explain how to search and copy in the gallery? Thanks. 

Barbara... it is the shop you should be looking in not the gallery. 

Barbara is our first winner.... well done Barbara.

now for the next one:

Show me a kit with a red rose 

Congratulations Bea... you are a winner.

now to the next item to seek...

Show me a kit with a starfish

3 hours ago, barbaraj said:

Oh, I should have had my coffee before I got online! I hope the rest of the day doesn't go like this. ?

Here's what I found:

An Eclectic Mess Collection Biggie by geekgirl designs

LOVE this kit!!  Of course I think that every time GeekGirl releases something

1 hour ago, Ngaire said:

here is another bluebird?

Sorry Ngaire, you cannot be a winner for that round as Bea was first. 

We are still waiting for someone to show us a Bride and Groom which should be fairly easy if you search for wedding kits. 

Sorry everyone, I thought there would be more Bride and Grooms in the shop. I just went looking for the original one I found when I chose that as a thing to look for and sadly I could not even find the kit...

So onto a new round:

Show me a  kit with running/sports shoe or shoes

Congratulations Barbara... you are a winner for the running shoe.

Now onto another round ( I am about to be away from the computer for a while so hopefully Carla will pop in again soon if anyone finds the next item):

Show me a kit with a lock and key

Archived