Game Over: Hide and Seek Game for Sale-a-bration

A-M

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I was sleeping you have all been very busy. 

Still waiting for someone to find a BIRD CAGE

Here is a clue if you need it... do a search for "Garden" in Ginny Whitcomb's store. 

Goodnight Carla.

I am here but will be in and out as I need to do some baking for visitors coming tomorrow.

Still waiting for someone to find a BIRD CAGE

Here is a clue if you need it... do a search for "Garden" in Ginny Whitcomb's store. 

Congratulations Carol... you have another chance to be a winner at the end of this game.. you found a very pretty kit with a hard to see birdcage but it is there.

Now onto the next round..

Show me a kit with a Wooden Arrow

To help move the game along as there are only a few hours left....  have a look at On a Whimsical Adventure's store 

Diane, that is the one I thought of for the clue... congratulations... you have another chance to be a final winner.

Now onto the next round... with our designer.... Caroline B being French I am sure she might have one of these in a kit.... 

Show me a kit with with an Eiffel Tower

Well after an extremely busy day I pop in to see you have all been busy as well.

Thanks to the very easy clue (thank you AM?) here is an Eiffel Tower

Oh image wont up load will try again.

Ngaire... congratulations on being possibly the last one to be added to our list to find the winners for this game as I am about to close it off but will leave it go for another hour just in case anyone else pops in.

Now if we need another round ( because Ngaire is not allowed to play again straight away)...  for a clue type in  product search canoe and you might come up with a kit by Jennifer Ziegler

Show me a kit with a canoe 

Congratulations to beatricemi, our $10 gift card winner and Florida Granny, our $3 gift card winner! Please email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to receive your prize. Please tell her you won the Hide and Seek game and which prize you won.

Thank you all for playing! Now I'm off to shop all those great kits you found!

Archived