Scrap Girls World Tour 2018

ValerieT

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, AmandaK said:

LOVE to travel, so I am going to give this a try!  Please be nice to this rookie, LOL!

Good luck, Amanda. :D We have lots of fun on this trip, but I have to warn you that SOME of us wind up in some mischief. Not me of course, hee hee.

4 minutes ago, BetC said:

Never done this before, looks like fun. Hope I can still come aboard.

Oh people hop off and on the ship at all times - depending on their schedule!  Jane is in UK and said she’ll meet us when she’s back.  
Welcome aboard Betty - let the fun begin!  :D

15 hours ago, A-M said:
3rd July
Make sure you have completed yesterday's two tasks, found your room, and unpacked. When you are ready you will find one group of us by the pool and the other group in the bar. Don't worry arrangements were made to have  two hunky barmen this year.

Totally lost. I didn't see any "tasks"??? Groups??? huh?

18 minutes ago, AmandaK said:

Totally lost. I didn't see any "tasks"??? Groups??? huh?

If you look back onto Page 1 of this thread you will see Anne Marie posted the first tasks on July 2nd.
They are posted in green:  “2nd July” and are the first two tasks referred to.

“Groups” refers to all of us who are participating in this Monthly Game “World Cruise”.   We play along and have a lot of (virtual) fun.
You’ll see us refer to “being at the pool”, etc!  

For today “3rd July”  we are “playing” at the pool or bar together and there is no other task!  Pretty soon our ship will start moving and we don’t know where in the world we will land!
Tomorrow there will be another task which will be the start to a layout and then a task a day except Sundays.

34 minutes ago, MariJ said:

If you look back onto Page 1 of this thread you will see Anne Marie posted the first tasks on July 2nd.
They are posted in green:  “2nd July” and are the first two tasks referred to.

“Groups” refers to all of us who are participating in this Monthly Game “World Cruise”.   We play along and have a lot of (virtual) fun.
You’ll see us refer to “being at the pool”, etc!  

For today “3rd July”  we are “playing” at the pool or bar together and there is no other task!  Pretty soon our ship will start moving and we don’t know where in the world we will land!
Tomorrow there will be another task which will be the start to a layout and then a task a day except Sundays.

?

26 minutes ago, beatricemi said:

No worries Amanda- I was totally lost also. I'm beginning to catch on I hope!

Awwww...  Sorry Bea - just keep asking, it gets crazy but it’s lots of fun.   
Tomorrow should be a little more understandable as the tasks will be more like a slow-scrap leading to a layout.

I thought I saw you at the pool today, we’ll have to chat tomorrow!   ??‍♀️:) ??‍♂️

Hello, everyone! I'll just take this empty seat here in the shade w/ the rest of you! This is nice--good to see everyone. I've needed a vacation for quite a while.

I'll work on my Siggie/ATC after I've had a refreshing drink. Now where did that cabana boy go?

48 minutes ago, LauraYB said:

Hello, everyone! I'll just take this empty seat here in the shade w/ the rest of you! This is nice--good to see everyone. I've needed a vacation for quite a while.

I'll work on my Siggie/ATC after I've had a refreshing drink. Now where did that cabana boy go?

LAURA!  So glad you are on board, now the party can really begin.  So good to see you again.  :) 

35 minutes ago, MariJ said:

LAURA!  So glad you are on board, now the party can really begin.  So good to see you again.  :) 

Thank you for the warm welcome, Marilyn! Have missed you all! Will be good to catch up and share a story or two!

Pool? Bar? , nah! I am the one on the side with an easel, sketching the view! LOL

4th July
We start our tour in Washington D.C. In particular at the Capitol Building. 
4-7-18.jpg

For your first layout we want you to use a extra large capital letter somewhere on your layout.
(Please remember that you are not to upload or show us your layout until you are asked to do so. You may think your layout is finished.... but.... there could be something else needed to be added or subtracted !!! )

Captain and Crew, may I have permission to come aboard? I'm up for some adventure but will have to jump ship sometimes to head off with my captain on some of our own boating adventures.

21 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Oh, definitely YES! Did you find him in the bar or at the pool?

Yes you sure did

Archived