Scrap Girls World Tour 2018

ValerieT

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

I can help...I managed a fabric store for 10 years and then had business repairing and altering clothes for 6 years after that so I am sure I can help. I will join you as soon as I am done sewing.

You are a woman of many talents. Sailing and sewing! I've done a bit of sewing (OK quite a bit); and a bit of sailing and Iwould love to do much more that!

7th July
I am not sure about you but the colours where we are  here now are amazing. The wildlife, the flowers, everywhere you look.   Take a look at some other photos HERE

Make sure you have at least one bright colour on your layout. When you are finished upload your layout to the World Tour Gallery.

So this completes the instructions for your second possible layout to obtain a stamp on the passport. 

51 minutes ago, A-M said:
7th July
I am not sure about you but the colours where we are  here now are amazing. The wildlife, the flowers, everywhere you look.   Take a look at some other photos HERE

Make sure you have at least one bright colour on your layout. When you are finished upload your layout to the World Tour Gallery.

So this completes the instructions for your second possible layout to obtain a stamp on the passport. 

LOL. Add some colour!  My pleasure, the thing I like doing best : Here's my 2nd layout: The bird outside

I'm trying to add some drawing to my layouts, at this stage its mostly outlines filled with papers but who knows where it could go.

9 hours ago, Boatlady said:

I can help...I managed a fabric store for 10 years and then had business repairing and altering clothes for 6 years after that so I am sure I can help. I will join you as soon as I am done sewing.

Thank you Debby - you saved the day!   And you did an excellent job if I may say...   :)

4 hours ago, Eden said:

LOL. Add some colour!  My pleasure, the thing I like doing best : Here's my 2nd layout: The bird outside

I'm trying to add some drawing to my layouts, at this stage its mostly outlines filled with papers but who knows where it could go.

OOOOohhhhhhhhh.h..... Intriguing Eden, can’t wait to see!  I love your latest!  :) 

I’m off to the pool and maybe to do a little touring or exploring later.   The weather is gorgeous and this looks like a gorgeous place with wonderful photo opps.
Anyone want to join together or have any ideas?   I’m getting breakfast poolside for now.  ???‍♀️

31 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I’m off to the pool and maybe to do a little touring or exploring later.   The weather is gorgeous and this looks like a gorgeous place with wonderful photo opps.
Anyone want to join together or have any ideas?   I’m getting breakfast poolside for now.  ???‍♀️

Hi there! I'm a little hungover... er.. I mean I have a slight headache from all the sun yesterday, so I might stay in the shade a while and have a very quiet breakfast. I can wave to all of you and will join you after I've had my coffee, thanks.

Oh... and there's Eden sketching. There seems to be a bird circling around and watching her and Barbara J. :D 

30 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh that sound wonderful!  Wish I could join.  I had to jump ship yesterday to get ready for my own "real life" adventure this weekend.  We are leaving tomorrow to head down to Pawhuska Ok to the Pioneer Woman store.  But we are taking the long way there and have a list of stops plan to every little goofy road side attraction you can think of.  But I'll be back Tuesday and hopefully I won't miss too much fun

Florida granny said: "Oh... and there's Eden sketching. There seems to be a bird circling around and watching her and Barbara J"

That bird is a seagull! I'm getting ready to feed them (from the Breakfast Buffet!) Did you know cherrios are good for them?

Just now, barbaraj said:

"Oh... and there's Eden sketching. There seems to be a bird circling around and watching her and Barbara J"

That bird is a seagull! I'm getting ready to feed them (from the Breakfast Buffet!) Did you know cherrios are good for them?

No I didn't. But, then, who wouldn't like cheerios? :D See you at the breakfast buffet!

Here's my second LO (Gran Canaria LO):  Bob the Condor

I forgot to include in my journaling, I was 7 months along with Karlie in this photo.  ... I went with splashes of bright yellow; this old kit had a more subdued yellow, so I added saturation adjustment layers to make the yellow brighter.

Been in the piano bar --- did you know there was a piano bar here? When I came out the sun was so bright I couldn't see where I was posting

World Tour-LO1-On the Go    Could somebody move it to its proper location?   

I am entering the busiest 10 days of the year for me. Going to jump off at the next port-of -call and get back by helicopter after next week. If I don't show up, somebody please contact Interpol. They'll know who I am.

1 hour ago, BetC said:

Been in the piano bar --- did you know there was a piano bar here? When I came out the sun was so bright I couldn't see where I was posting

I am entering the busiest 10 days of the year for me. Going to jump off at the next port-of -call and get back by helicopter after next week. If I don't show up, somebody please contact Interpol. They'll know who I am.

I moved it for you. Adorable LO!

2 hours ago, BetC said:

We'll be watching for your return. Did you pack a parachute, by any chance? Sometimes this boat moves pretty fast so I hope you are a good jumper! :D 

Hi, everyone! I'm just checking in with you all. I spent a little time in the piano bar (So glad Betty told us about it!) and now I'm wandering the upper deck. The view is gorgeous! And I don't mean just the scenery. :D Some of the crew members are mighty cute.

Archived