Scrap Girls World Tour 2018

ValerieT

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Some of the crew members are mighty cute.

Hey, nothing like a little eye candy to enhance the cruise! I'm going to walk around the upper deck track today. Then go for a swim.

5 hours ago, CRS said:

I moved it for you. Adorable LO!

Sorry you had a problem walking out from the piano bar. You looked great sprawled , or posing, on the piano though. I was quite jealous.

I did NOT know there was a piano bar, I guess I’ve been spending too much time outdoors.”
Thanks Betty, I will have to check that out!  Safe traveling, we’ll miss you on the ship until you get back!

I have been playing games at the pool all day.   Did you know they had a version of “The Amazing Race" going on?  It was fun to watch the players but I got so involved in it, I never got back inside! 
I feel the ship moving, I wonder where we will end up tomorrow?

I’ll be posting the next task tomorrow, so I’d better be off to bed.
I wonder what is in store for us when I wake up?   

‘Night all!   :sleeping:

5 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Sorry you had a problem walking out from the piano bar. You looked great sprawled , or posing, on the piano though. I was quite jealous.

I was on the piano?????  My, my, my. 

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

I did NOT know there was a piano bar, I guess I’ve been spending too much time outdoors.”
Thanks Betty, I will have to check that out!  Safe traveling, we’ll miss you on the ship until you get back!

Keep the party going, I'll try to catch up. Be careful, the piano bar is quite dimly lit.

10 hours ago, Florida granny said:

We'll be watching for your return. Did you pack a parachute, by any chance? Sometimes this boat moves pretty fast so I hope you are a good jumper! :D 

I did a stint as a Navy Seal, so I still have jumping skills ---- however, sometimes, the landings are rough. (Exit, with Mission Impossible theme playing in the background.)

Ahoy there! Sun's up. At least it is from the porthole of my cabin.  Have visited the ship's gym and watched a whole lot of sailors grunting through their weights programs while I worked through a routine more suited to my delicate and ladylike constitution. I've just finished eating my body weight in brunch like comestibles and now, ready now for the day's activities.

July 9th
We have headed north and arrived in the the coastal town of Conwy, Wales. Conwy castle was built sometime between 1283 and 1289 and is still in very good condition today.

9-7-18.jpg

Today we want you to create a layout with stone as your inspiration.

5 hours ago, Eden said:

Ahoy there! Sun's up. At least it is from the porthole of my cabin.  Have visited the ship's gym and watched a whole lot of sailors grunting through their weights programs while I worked through a routine more suited to my delicate and ladylike constitution. I've just finished eating my body weight in brunch like comestibles and now, ready now for the day's activities.

Oh, I’ll have to visit that gym - so many things on board I am missing a lot.

And wow - we’ve traveled far overnight.   And, I’m so excited, I’ve actually been to Conwy and the castle before - twice!!!  :) 

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Oh, I’ll have to visit that gym - so many things on board I am missing a lot.

And wow - we’ve traveled far overnight.   And, I’m so excited, I’ve actually been to Conwy and the castle before - twice!!!  :) 

How exciting! Did you take a photo while there? Or maybe steal a stone? :rolleyes: (not that you would do that, of course.) 
Speaking of stones, I think I've gained a stone or two with all the breakfast food I ate this morning. :D 

57 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

How exciting! Did you take a photo while there? Or maybe steal a stone? :rolleyes: (not that you would do that, of course.) 
Speaking of stones, I think I've gained a stone or two with all the breakfast food I ate this morning. :D 

Millions of photos!  As you can imagine....   Well, maybe not millions!   I went the first time in College, last time I went was in 2006 but I did find some photos!  
Oh!   I’m off to breakfast now, I hope there’s still some left.  :D

A castle a castle! I have my crown and wand all ready, first in line to see my 'c=home' it's been a while.... skipped breakfast because I'm so excited. There is always something to eat, so I'll do that later.

I don't find any photos from Wales.  I have movies, but don't have the ability to pull stills from them any longer.  I really want to do a layout of a castle now, so I'll just find another castle to use.  Have a wonderful day in Wales, ladies, great country.

16 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

That castle sure looks interesting ... and large! :D  Oh... that moat looks inviting. Anyone care to join me for a swim?

I'll join you if there aren't any gators...

So, is it bad that my first thought when reading "stone" as an inspiration was Fred Flintstone? Which led me to dinosaurs?

48 minutes ago, CRS said:

So, is it bad that my first thought when reading "stone" as an inspiration was Fred Flintstone? Which led me to dinosaurs?

Now there's a thought! Go for it.

I was also thinking about painting on stones. But I think I'm going to do our stone walkway. Or all the stone ground cover around our pool.

Or maybe the little stone I took out of my shoe. Or the Rolling Stones!

6 hours ago, CRS said:

I'll join you if there aren't any gators...

I LOVE that train of thought!!!

5 hours ago, barbaraj said:

Now there's a thought! Go for it.

I was also thinking about painting on stones. But I think I'm going to do our stone walkway. Or all the stone ground cover around our pool.

Or maybe the little stone I took out of my shoe. Or the Rolling Stones!

Barbara you made me laugh outloud with another great thought process -- maybe all FIVE on a page, now wouldn’t that be something?!!   :D

July 10th

We have been on this tour less than a week and already some of you have got into trouble. Whose idea was it to break into the castle and pretend to defend it by shooting arrows from the battlements? And who was the leader of the other group trying to climb the walls?

I can't take you anywhere! 

Make sure you add at least two arrows to your layout. When you are finished upload your layout to the World Tour Gallery.

Archived