Scrap Girls World Tour 2018

ValerieT

38 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh, my that’s a huge task!  
Hilary if you hold the stepladder, I’m willing to go up.   Although that’s maybe not such a good idea with my foot still not being perfect.  Hmmmmmmmm....

I wonder if our cruise ship has some sort of scaffolding?   Actually a “magic” uplift would be quite nice, wouldn’t it?  I’m thinking something like how “The Magic Schoolbus” used to operate?
Maybe the Captain can airlift us up to a platform near the nose.   I suppose we could build stairs but that would take forever and who wants to walk up all of them?

Helicopter?    ?

Oh No, Marilyn! No ladders for you!! You don't want to hurt your foot again! What if we get those hunky pool boys and bartenders. It's bound to get hot and well........ lol!!! Sorry don't know what came over me. I'm going for a dip to cool off. :giggle_bear:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may have packed one of the girls' magic wands from Harry Potter, I can see if that will work to fix the nose so no one has to climb a ladder. If it doesn't work, maybe it can accidentally remove the shirts of the hunky crew?

1 hour ago, englishrose said:

I've got the step ladder! I'm not volunteering to climb it to do the work though!

I'm not good at climbing, but, if you hold the ladder, I'll give it a go. The question is, how did the nose fall off??? I'm sure it wasn't any of us that broke it! Um... yes... Yes, I'm sure. ? :dunno:

15 minutes ago, CRS said:

I may have packed one of the girls' magic wands from Harry Potter, I can see if that will work to fix the nose so no one has to climb a ladder. If it doesn't work, maybe it can accidentally remove the shirts of the hunky crew?

I like the way you think, Carla! :lol: 

8 hours ago, MariJ said:

Oh, my that’s a huge task!  
Hilary if you hold the stepladder, I’m willing to go up.   Although that’s maybe not such a good idea with my foot still not being perfect.  Hmmmmmmmm....

I wonder if our cruise ship has some sort of scaffolding?   Actually a “magic” uplift would be quite nice, wouldn’t it?  I’m thinking something like how “The Magic Schoolbus” used to operate?
Maybe the Captain can airlift us up to a platform near the nose.   I suppose we could build stairs but that would take forever and who wants to walk up all of them?

Helicopter?    ?

I just read Ava some Magic School Bus books. ....LOL it was a flying with beaters for wings we got baked in a cake !

There's the answer!!! glue and red play-doh and cos this is a magical tour we could do a "Bewitched" nod of our heads to get us to the top and we wouldn't need any ladders. Sorry girls that doesn't included the pool boys or the bartenders does it, perhaps they could carry the glue and the red play-doh.?

42 minutes ago, Ngaire said:

There's the answer!!! glue and red play-doh and cos this is a magical tour we could do a "Bewitched" nod of our heads to get us to the top and we wouldn't need any ladders. Sorry girls that doesn't included the pool boys or the bartenders does it, perhaps they could carry the glue and the red play-doh.?

Laughing outloud here, Ngaire!  :rofl:  Funny thing is when I said “magic cruise ship” the first thing I thought of was “Bewitched” and her wiggling her nose!  :D

Botswana, how interesting!  I’ve always wanted to visit there.   I’ve been to Salt flats with Jody and Darren in Australia, they were so pretty!

Might be nice to have a quiet day and do some scrapping - I didn’t hear partying last night, did I?   I wasn’t there, was I???

:circle:

5 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Botswana, how interesting!  I’ve always wanted to visit there.   I’ve been to Salt flats with Jody and Darren in Australia, they were so pretty!

Might be nice to have a quiet day and do some scrapping - I didn’t hear partying last night, did I?   I wasn’t there, was I???

:circle:

I'm that will be an awesome page to make...a little bitter-sweet though.

I was away with DH on our boat for a week and it sure looks like I missed allot. Well I am back and want to join the fun, I stopped at the hardware store in Sag Harbor and got some Gorilla glue...I can fix all the stuff you ladies have broken, who wants to help??? Let's go to the pool after it's been so hot here I need a swim and an icy cold drink.

On 7/11/2018 at 7:23 PM, Ngaire said:

Northern lights how awesome will that be!!! Sorry ladies I had a real life incident (explained in monthly motivators) and wasn't there to support you all with the wall climbing incident, or maybe I was and thats how I ended up like I am,?. Anyway am on bed rest for some time so maybe I should join you ladies and get some layouts done. I think I will see if someone can take me up to the top deck to see the lights, that would be awesome.

I will take you to the top deck I love looking out and would like company up there too. Ready in 15 min ok???

1 hour ago, Florida granny said:

Our ship sure takes us to interesting places! I've always wanted to visit Botswana after reading the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency books.

Yes, me too. This is such a good series of books. Aha! Now I know what to do for my book layout!

2 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Our ship sure takes us to interesting places! I've always wanted to visit Botswana after reading the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency books. :) 

I don't have any desert photos but I'm sure I can find salty, sandy ones.

1 hour ago, barbaraj said:

Yes, me too. This is such a good series of books. Aha! Now I know what to do for my book layout!

I forgot that is where the books take place!  
My interest in Botswana is a cool one.   My Godson was a Senior at the College of NJ and went to a Debate Club Event held in Botswana.  Sisi - a Chinese Senior at a College in China - went to represent her College and they met.   With the magic of the internet they kept in touch and then she won a Scholarship for her Masters Degree in Accounting from a Private College in NJ so she came here to live and go to school.  There were a few places she wanted to visit in the area so he said, “I can take you!”.   And he did...   They married a few years later!
An American and a Chinese student in Botswana and they will celebrate their 4th Wedding Anniversary August 16th!  :)

Archived