Scrap Girls World Tour 2018

ValerieT

I have catching up to do. My son and family were here for 4 days, and then I had to bid them farewell as they started their journey to Maine. So then I got list in the Depression Bay when the ship arrived in Egypt. So eone please send a boat to save me...

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming Andrea....... My legs aren't working too good at the moment but I can row with my arms?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️hang tight!!! Actually I'll see if any of those pool boys are free to come and help me.  :party-smiley-048:

12 hours ago, MariJ said:

I forgot that is where the books take place!  
My interest in Botswana is a cool one.   My Godson was a Senior at the College of NJ and went to a Debate Club Event held in Botswana.  Sisi - a Chinese Senior at a College in China - went to represent her College and they met.   With the magic of the internet they kept in touch and then she won a Scholarship for her Masters Degree in Accounting from a Private College in NJ so she came here to live and go to school.  There were a few places she wanted to visit in the area so he said, “I can take you!”.   And he did...   They married a few years later!
An American and a Chinese student in Botswana and they will celebrate their 4th Wedding Anniversary August 16th!  :)

Great story I remember you posting wedding pages of them...seems like yesterday!

7 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Actually we are coming by a helicopter now, weather looks like it might not hold out, should be there soon, got two pool boys coming as well!!?:banana::banana:

I hear the whap, whap, whap of the blades...see you soon, I saved you a seat by the pool. ?

Still trying to catch up from my week away on our own boat then a friend visited all day yesterday. Here is my Belarus page...

Today I have to jump ship again to go to lunch with boat friends a few towns away then get ready for a cocktail party on our boat this evening...so much to do, so little time.

I see everyone is by the pool and behaving...LOL

Marilyn is that you going over to flirt with the pool boy?????

IMG_9581.JPG

57 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

Still trying to catch up from my week away on our own boat then a friend visited all day yesterday. Here is my Belarus page...

Today I have to jump ship again to go to lunch with boat friends a few towns away then get ready for a cocktail party on our boat this evening...so much to do, so little time.

I see everyone is by the pool and behaving...LOL

Marilyn is that you going over to flirt with the pool boy?????

IMG_9581.JPG

I couldn’t find him!   

14 minutes ago, barbaraj said:

I'm getting behind. Spending too much time in the pool. Here's a hunk I saw today-he was asking where Marilyn was. I wonder who let him on our boat?

Pool Guy.jpg

HERE I am!!!!! Send him over, I must be at the wrong pool!!!  I’m on the upper deck, send everyone there, thanks Debby and Barbara!

I found some great photos from our trip to the Pink Lake in Senegal in 2000.  It was part of a cruise on the original Pacific Princess (the Love Boat).  I believe that was the last trip before the ship was sold, and a new larger Pacific Princess came on the line.  I forgot to add that my animal print is on my title.

The Pink Lake

6 minutes ago, princessrunningfingers said:

I found some great photos from our trip to the Pink Lake in Senegal in 2000.  It was part of a cruise on the original Pacific Princess (the Love Boat).  I believe that was the last trip before the ship was sold, and a new larger Pacific Princess came on the line.

The Pink Lake

That’s so interesting, Joyce!  I don’t think I realized there actually WAS a true Love Boat, I used to watch that show all the time.  :)    And, I love your layout.

Well, I’ve had some inspiration, now to tear myself away from the pool.  It’s such a gorgeous day I might have to work on it a little later.   See you all around!  ??‍♀️

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

I’m having trouble with inspiration, must be all these distractions!  I had a layout planned out but ANIMAL PRINT?   
Is one of those pool boys wearing an animal print hat??????????????

?

I'm having trouble with inspiration too! ? I think of the perfect photo to use then I can't find it. ? Maybe the sun (and the heat we are having here at home) has fried my brain. ? I think I saw one of the canba boys wearing an animal print speedo! ??

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

That’s so interesting, Joyce!  I don’t think I realized there actually WAS a true Love Boat, I used to watch that show all the time.  :)    And, I love your layout.

Well, I’ve had some inspiration, now to tear myself away from the pool.  It’s such a gorgeous day I might have to work on it a little later.   See you all around!  ??‍♀️

Yes, it was fun.  The band played the theme from Love Boat every chance they got.  

What a lovely story, Marilyn! I didn't realize that was how they met!!

I have company in town (but not staying with me) so I have gotten behind on LSL and creating LOs. Have you checked out the gift shops? I spent the whole day shopping yesterday! I'm dreading customs when we get home!

Took a bit to think how to add the animal print but here is what I came up with?

PLeased Andrea is back on board safe and sound. She was a little light headed when she boarded the chopper but she was very pleasant to the pool boys that were helping her.?
Will join you soon Diane at the pool side!! Just got to find my sunnies!!?

6 hours ago, CRS said:

What a lovely story, Marilyn! I didn't realize that was how they met!!

I have company in town (but not staying with me) so I have gotten behind on LSL and creating LOs. Have you checked out the gift shops? I spent the whole day shopping yesterday! I'm dreading customs when we get home!

Thanks Carla!   The priest who married them actualy talked about 4 continents being involved in their union.  I just love the story!  An American and a Chinese woman meeting in Botswana and eventually marrying!

Oh NOOoooooo Carla...  One of my favorite places are GIFT SHOPS!   I’ve been so busy at the pool, scrapping and having fun that I forgot about them and shopping.  Uh-oh....   Now I am off to check them all out!   ?️  ?

Well, I see everyone is trying to help Marilyn find the pool boy but it looks like Andrea wants one too. I guess it is a good thing there are many pools on many levels or there could be fight over pool boy's!!?

Here is my Sand page.... speaking of sand...I hope we go to a beach soon, I want to hear the surf and walk on the beach.

Here is another pool boy from our cruise so Andrea you won't have to fight Marilyn for one.

I sure hope everyone is having a good time, who wants to meet for drinks on the lido deck later?..I want an icy old drink with fruit and an umbrella.

IMG_9575.JPG

Archived