Scrap Girls World Tour 2018

ValerieT

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my last layout, whew!

Road Trip

I loved participating in the World Tour! I had no idea what I was getting myself into! It was a lot of fun watching all the antics and sailing into all the exotic destinations. It really seemed liked we were cruising with all the parties and drinks and music and cabana boys, etc. Fun! 

3 hours ago, goosie said:

Here is my last layout, whew!

Road Trip

I loved participating in the World Tour! I had no idea what I was getting myself into! It was a lot of fun watching all the antics and sailing into all the exotic destinations. It really seemed liked we were cruising with all the parties and drinks and music and cabana boys, etc. Fun! 

You put it so well and described the World Tour so perfectly Shari!  I loved your page, it’s so creative and I felt like you were telling me a story, which I guess you were!

This year’s tour was really a lot of fun, you’re right!  :)   

Wow, I am in awe going through this thread and the World Tour Gallery looking at all the layouts - particularly for this last challenge.   Who would have thought STEPS could bring such beautiful, varied and creative pages?   Amazing!    Maybe it’s all that salt air.   :rofl:

I’m so sad seeing our cruise end, it’s been lovely being together.  :(

1 hour ago, CRS said:

Updating the Passport! Please check and make sure we have all your completed tasks marked on the passport.

If you need me, I'll be in my room starting to pack :(

Carla.  I only see 12 stamps for me on the passport.  I went through and made sure I posted the first task and 12 layouts.  Would you check it please.  Thanks.

Here is my final LO. I'm very slow to get packed and off the ship - I've bought too many souvenirs and they won't fit in my suitcase. Could someone come and help by sitting on the lid please?

Thank you to all our tour guides for a memorable tour and to my fellow passengers for being such good company.

See you again soon!

3 hours ago, englishrose said:

Here is my final LO. I'm very slow to get packed and off the ship - I've bought too many souvenirs and they won't fit in my suitcase. Could someone come and help by sitting on the lid please?

Thank you to all our tour guides for a memorable tour and to my fellow passengers for being such good company.

See you again soon!

I’ll help, Hilary!  I was going to say can I hide in there to make a visit to the UK, but I guess there’s not much room for a passenger.
I find that I too, have accumulated many more souvenirs and remembrances than I realized;  does the shop sell extra small suitcases???

31st July
We hope you have all enjoyed this year's world tour. Today we would like you all to take some time and leave comments on each other's layouts.

Thank you for joining us.

11 hours ago, goosie said:

I only had 10 stamps on the passport. I should have 12 lay outs plus the siggy for 13 stamps. Please check again thanks! 

11 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Carla.  I only see 12 stamps for me on the passport.  I went through and made sure I posted the first task and 12 layouts.  Would you check it please.  Thanks.

You both have all the tasks done, I just uploaded the wrong version of the chart last night...I'm sorry to cause you to worry!! I have the correct version in the second post now, sorry! :shycouch:

29 minutes ago, CRS said:

You both have all the tasks done, I just uploaded the wrong version of the chart last night...I'm sorry to cause you to worry!! I have the correct version in the second post now, sorry! :shycouch:

Thanks Carla. I wasn't really worried. I knew you'd fix it. 

4 hours ago, MariJ said:

I’ll help, Hilary!  I was going to say can I hide in there to make a visit to the UK, but I guess there’s not much room for a passenger.
I find that I too, have accumulated many more souvenirs and remembrances than I realized;  does the shop sell extra small suitcases???

LOL!

2 hours ago, BetC said:

Well, sorry I missed the boat. The busiest 10 days of the year turned into three weeks. You guys rest up and I'll try to make the cruise next year.

We missed you Betty! I thought you found a cute cabana boy to hang out with, but I guess it was work keeping you busy...bummer!

3 hours ago, BetC said:

Well, sorry I missed the boat. The busiest 10 days of the year turned into three weeks. You guys rest up and I'll try to make the cruise next year.

Me too, Betty missed you and was hoping all was ok.    Sorry it was so busy for you, but glad you’re back!  :)

22 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Wahoo I did it!!! I completed the whole tour! And what a great tour it was!! Thanks ladies for your company and encouragement and to all who made this possible. Its been great fun. :party-smiley-048:Where do we sign up for next year?

Round 12

Whoot whoot...great job, it has been great fun.

Passport has been updated for the last time. Please make sure your stamps are accurate! I'd hate for someone to lose a chance at the drawing after doing the work for it! Thank you all for such a fun Tour and see you next Cruise!

Archived