Scrap Girls World Tour 2018

ValerieT

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Here's my 3rd layout for stone and 2 arrows. I'm trying to play catch up. I think my mojo fell overboard..... 

Was THAT you I saw floundering around right outside the ship Kelly???   You should have yelled, we would have rescued you, but glad you are back!  Your page is lovely too and not even waterlogged! :D

12 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Oh a show with a comedian sounds like a great idea Marilyn. Can you stop by my room on your way to the show please and I will hobble along with you?

Sure, I’ll even share a crutch, I only use one now!

Hmmmmm... Maybe we can get one of those cute pool boys to push you in a wheelchair???

Well, that comedy show was hilarious. I'm so glad I went! And I see a lot of us were there. Ngaire who was that cute young man pushing you in the chair? And Marilyn, it was great seeing you there, too, on only one crutch. Though I noticed you were hanging onto Ngaire's chair, too. :lol: 

Marilyn was quite taken with the young man that was pushing my chair.? They had quite a bit of conversation?
I agree Diane, the show was great! I loved that joke about coffee!!! I saw Jane laughing really hard with this as well.

A day without coffee is like........ I've no idea, never done it.????

17 minutes ago, Ngaire said:

Marilyn was quite taken with the young man that was pushing my chair.? They had quite a bit of conversation?
I agree Diane, the show was great! I loved that joke about coffee!!! I saw Jane laughing really hard with this as well.

A day without coffee is like........ I've no idea, never done it.????

39 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Well, that comedy show was hilarious. I'm so glad I went! And I see a lot of us were there. Ngaire who was that cute young man pushing you in the chair? And Marilyn, it was great seeing you there, too, on only one crutch. Though I noticed you were hanging onto Ngaire's chair, too. :lol: 

Yeah that conversation was interesting and so was that chair-pusher!   :rofl:

A day with out coffee?  My every one!  :D

I’m wondering and very curious as to where and what country we will wake up tomorrow? ?️

18 hours ago, MariJ said:

Was THAT you I saw floundering around right outside the ship Kelly???   You should have yelled, we would have rescued you, but glad you are back!  Your page is lovely too and not even waterlogged! :D

Uh yeah that would have been me! I thought I saw Flipper’s 3rd cousin twice removed. So I wanted to have a swim and say hello!???

Wow, we sure do get around quickly in this Magic Cruise Ship!   I’m reading a book now, but I don’t have any ideas yet.
What’s everyone else up to today, it looks like it’s a nice one!

?️  :happy-sun:  ??‍♀️  ?

I've been to the on-board optician today and bought some new specs and a pair of sunglasses. Hope they're ready before disembarkation!

I've left my library at home but have my trusty e-reader with me. I hope I can find inspiration there.

We went to Alexandria for one day in 2011. There was a garbage strike on when we were there so we didn't see a lot of beauty. We didn't see the ruins of the old library but I have photos of the new modern one. I have to see what I can come up with. 

2 hours ago, Florida granny said:

I ate a healthy breakfast this morning: two chocolate croissants and a chocolate chip muffin. Well, chocolate is supposed to be good for you, right? :) Speaking of books, I might check out the ship library and see what inspires me. See you all later at the pool!

I joined Diane in her healthy breakfast :)  I'm going sightseeing around these remains for my inspiration who would like to come :) 

I really thought a break from scrapping would help me with my Lights LO, but even laughing so hard my sides hurt at the show, I'm still stuck. I'll start thinking about books. Seems to be a lot of books on board!

3 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I joined Diane in her healthy breakfast :)  I'm going sightseeing around these remains for my inspiration who would like to come :) 

I need inspiration, too, Jane. Will be happy to join you! (By the way, weren't those croissants luscious?)

Hmmmmm...  Add me to the inspiration-less!  Trying to think of something to do with Books and coming up empty so far.

Maybe we all need an excursion or how about PARTY!!!!???

?:having-a-party::circle::partytime2:?

Those drinks look awfully small!   :rofl:

11 minutes ago, CRS said:

Maybe a party is what we need...Or maybe another trip to that yummy buffet?

Oh, that sounds good!  Isn’t there supposed to be a chocolate buffet one night this week???  Could it be tonight???????? 

Ice CREAMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

16 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Did someone say chocolate party??? Count me in!!! ????? 

I need some inspiration for lights and books. Maybe I need to head to the disco with all them flashing lights!! ??????

How ‘bout a lighted book?    Or a book-light.  HAHAHA, getting punchy here, been a long day!

That chocolate looks SOOoooo good!  Love those dancers too!  :D

Oh, my that’s a huge task!  
Hilary if you hold the stepladder, I’m willing to go up.   Although that’s maybe not such a good idea with my foot still not being perfect.  Hmmmmmmmm....

I wonder if our cruise ship has some sort of scaffolding?   Actually a “magic” uplift would be quite nice, wouldn’t it?  I’m thinking something like how “The Magic Schoolbus” used to operate?
Maybe the Captain can airlift us up to a platform near the nose.   I suppose we could build stairs but that would take forever and who wants to walk up all of them?

Helicopter?    ?

Archived