July ATC Swap

Boatlady

To add to the ATC Swap fun we have a special treat:banana::
For  anyone who completes  at least one each month for the last 6 months of the year, they will get a $5 GC once the December swap is over.  And if someone misses a month then they are not eligible for the $5 GC.
I will make a chart and post it here. If I miss you one month please let me know, I have never done this before so it will be a learning experience.

If you have never created an ATC, these instructions may be helpful: ATC Instructions

Special additional directions from Marilyn: What I do is create a 2.5 x 3.5 inch card at 300 dpi then I either post as is (and it’s big enough to be enlarged and seen) or when posting you can reduce the longest side of your card (the 3.5 inch one) to 600 pixels.

Thank you Marilyn

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card.

Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery then email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at  Albin40A@yahoo.com

Your cards are due to me by 7/31/18

This month we will get our inspiration from this sign that my parents gave Jay the year we bought this boat.  I would like them to be AJ style with the word "Nothing" as a theme. I do think this will be an amazing gallery!!!

IMG_1836.JPG

ATC-scorecard-for-$5-GC.jpg

Here is my lame ATC

I shouldn't have used that sign as inspiration we just had 2 large problems with the boat and poor DH has to fix them. So far it's not a good year for the Attitude Adjustment

I enjoyed creating my ATC using products by Amandas Digital Studio. You can find my ATC in the gallery HERE

• 2 weeks later...

Archived