Share Your HeART Faith-spiration Challenge

AmandaK

ADS_Faith-spirationChallengeBanner.jpg.44f1956730e611d697e579d03e6034fa.jpg

HEY there!  Amanda here from Amanda's Digital Studio-

I am really happy? to be hosting this new challenge at Scrap Girls during my Guest Designer term!  I've designed for 9+ years- and several years ago decided to specialize in digital art with a faith-based theme. I don't limit the designs to any denomination or specific doctrine. I want to include pieces for all who consider themselves persons of faith. ☺️ {I also create some art journal styled and themed scrap collections from time to time.} If you do not consider yourself a person of faith, you are STILL welcome to join this challenge!  

So-- the challenge details:

Keeping it simple.

• It will run from the 1st to the 29th of the month. That gives me a few days to get the posting bonuses or prize to be distributed & next (new) challenge up.
  • The theme will be simple and broadly interpreted. ?
  •      Feel free to express ALL parts of life- the good, the difficult, and the "UGH!"? times.  If you wish to include a Scripture you may, but it is not required. Just share your inspiration- what were you thinking, feeling, addressing? What is your response? 
  • A mini will be given to ALL who post in the gallery, AND post their layout in the challenge thread for the month. This will of course begin with JULY 2018. I will PM your download link to you after I have seen your entry.
  • It would be appreciated (but NOT required)  if your layout  includes some Amanda's Digital Studio product. Everyone is welcome to participate using SG product. ?

The theme this month is a song- any song that lifts your heart or speaks to your situation. :)  The inspiration for this choice is from my release of

SING IT OUT LOUD:

ADS_SingItOutLoudCollection_MKTG_600.jpg.120b9fd3f964ecac594df31b73b67007.jpg

Here is the coordinating mini that you will be given:

ADS_Faith-spirationChallenge_Mini_July18_pv.png.49f031ff80323759be6db38535ff7eb3.png

HERE IS MY SONG that I will be using for my page:

TREMBLE

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR SONG!!!

ADS_Faith-spirationChallengeBanner.jpg

ADS_SingItOutLoudCollection_MKTG_600.jpg

Sounds a great challenge Amanda. I do enjoy songs with a message so hopefully I will find time to take part. 

2 hours ago, mimes1 said:

I'm looking forward to participating!

GREAT! I will watch for your page!  Love your Name sig!

Mine's here. Obviously there's a way to add images here, but I haven't figured that out yet, sorry. You'll just have to go look :D

PS it's not deep. Had thought to do one on Romans 15, but this is what came out … :happy014:

14 minutes ago, alsoarty said:

What gallery do we upload to please?

At this point I believe any gallery- Faith-spiration© works, or personal, challenges???

There are so many scripture based songs that I enjoy to listen to and sing along with so I was wondering which one to share for this challenge when this morning I read in a book I am currently reading " What the Bible Says About Worship" , I read the following:'  " for His steadfast love endures forever". In fact this particular phrase, appears over forty times in the Old Testament. "     so this brought to my mind the song I have shared in my artwork and will share a link now to  a youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnOFh9WFe6k

You can find my page in the gallery :  HERE

Here at Scrap Girls we do not normally share images in the forum threads but here is my page:

SG_Amandas_Song-Challenge_Steadfast-Love.thumb.jpg.7cc0b3919929687add73ed602c0c707a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Such beautiful and heart-felt pieces, ladies!  Each one unique in expression and personal meaning. That's what artful faith is about; it demonstrates the vastness of God and His intimate connection with each of us. Just <- that thought is one to ponder for more than a day!

11 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

This was hard to pick a song as there are so many I like but in the end chose 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman.

10,000 reasons SG.jpg

Love the portrayal of this song! Tried to find it in the gallery- did you use your gallery? (which is FINE!) Wanted to comment there :)

Archived