Members Gallery

Eden

I'm all questions today!  It's because I've been away a while and the site is quite different.  Bear with me, please!

When I was last here, if I posted a layout in a particular gallery, a copy would appear in my personal member's gallery.  This doesn't seem to be happening now. Is that ancient history?  

Hi Eden, I really am off to bed, but saw this question!
As far as I know, the layout should be in your own Gallery once posted.  I posted my World Tour layout this morning in that Gallery and it’s also in my own.  
Are all of your old layouts still in your Gallery?   I’m not sure of this answer but will check tomorrow to see if you found anything out.
I’m assuming you’re signed in or you wouldn’t be able to post at all?

Hi Marilyn,

I really hope you've gone to bed.  Your beauty sleep is more important than my question.  I still have my old layouts, just can't see where new ones are going.

Hi Eden, 
YuP!  I did and now I’m awake again.   I sent an email to April because she’s the MB expert and maybe can help!
Were you able to add your credits to your pages?
See you on board...   ??‍♀️

I don't know if April has fixed something, but when I go to your profile, and look at the images in your gallery, I see the World Tour pages you have posted. Here is a link: Eden's Gallery.

To get there yourself, Just click on your user name in the top right corner, then Profile from the drop down menu. Then click on the orange box that says See My Activity. On the left hand side, towards the bottom, under Gallery, click Images. That will take you to see all the images you have posted.

I'm not sure that answers your question, but it's a handy thing to know with the upgraded forum...

Archived