Bla bla bla

alsoarty

Reminds of this restaurant ( don’t remember the name or where it was) the doors for the restrooms were labeled women and men. However, on the other side of the door it said the opposite (well at least the women’s restroom). So as you were leaving it was labeled “Men”. You think  OMG did I go into the wrong restroom? I literally scanned the room for urinals or men. Rushed out the door and checked the door. It said Women. Whew!!

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Reminds of this restaurant ( don’t remember the name or where it was) the doors for the restrooms were labeled women and men. However, on the other side of the door it said the opposite (well at least the women’s restroom). So as you were leaving it was labeled “Men”. You think  OMG did I go into the wrong restroom? I literally scanned the room for urinals or men. Rushed out the door and checked the door. It said Women. Whew!!

Now that is funny! And I would have totally panicked, too!

8 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Oh Kelly that’s a riot!  Once it’s over....  How funny!

8 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

That's hysterical!

• 1 month later...

Archived