Brushes in Elements 14

SJDodd

Hi All

Having trouble with brushes in Elements 14.  While I used to buy brushes from Scrapgirls and load them  easily to use them as   a "stamp", now for some reason, nothing seems familiar to me.  The brush icon now has Detail Smart Brush or   Smart Brush, and seems to create a new layer on top of the new layer I already created and almost seems to have an "effect" on top of it.

Is there soNo longer can I click on the brush I installed and "stamp" it on my layout.

Does this make sense to anyone?  

Thanks for any suggestions!

Sandy

Sandy, are you using the brush that looks like a house painters brush?  that one is the smart brush which is in the "enhance" section.

the normal brush is still the one like an artist brush is in the "draw" section.   Are you able to see the "draw" section? 

Oh I love SG.? I cant answer your question but there is nearly always someone who can. Hope that A-M suggestions has helped, if not keep answering, these girls on here love to solve a problem!!?

Emolyn - you are a doll!!!!!

With your information and enough clicks, I've got it!!

You are truly a gift!  I've spent way too much time on this, I most sincerely appreciate your help!!!

Sandy

Archived