August ATC Swap

Boatlady

For  anyone who completes  at least one each month for the last 6 months of the year, they will get a $5 GC once the December swap is over.  And if someone misses a month then they are not eligible for the $5 GC.
I will make a chart and post it here. If I miss you one month please let me know, I have never done this before so it will be a learning experience.

If you have never created an ATC, these instructions may be helpful: ATC Instructions

Special additional directions from Marilyn: What I do is create a 2.5 x 3.5 inch card at 300 dpi then I either post as is (and it’s big enough to be enlarged and seen) or when posting you can reduce the longest side of your card (the 3.5 inch one) to 600 pixels.

Thank you Marilyn

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card.

Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery then email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at  Albin40A@yahoo.com

Your cards are due to me by 8/31/18

August topic  will use this theme- "Think Positive"  Lots of things have happened lately and this is what I have been doing so I hope you all are doing the same- Think Positive.

Have fun with this theme and I look forward to seeing your cards. Thank you all for participating!

ATC-scorecard-for-$5-GC.jpg

Thankyou Debby for hosting this swap as I enjoyed creating my ATC this month which you can find in the gallery HERE

6 hours ago, AnnBK said:

YIPPEE!!   I got one done!  It's been so long since I posted anything to the gallery that I've forgotten how to do it.  The image that appears is very small...how do I fix that?  

Hi Ann -  I’m rushing but if you read Debby’s first post here it gives the directions on how to size your card.

Archived