tsendi

SNU_SSActions_PhotoFX6301-PSE

I have this Action , but I was trying it out in PSE13 and it doesn't work. I was using the Radial blur, which says to have foreground color in black, but it just blackens out the face. I was wondering since this is an old action, if it just can't work in later versions of PSE.

Christine

Hi Christine,

I haven't tested it in PSE13. I have PSE14 I think and I will test it in that and see what I can find out.

OK, so I played with it in PSE 14 and I am guessing it should work the same as PSE 13. Did you make sure to select a soft round eraser brush? And it doesn't have to be set to foreground color apparently because I had white and purple in my color picker and it still erased just fine :) HTH!

I did use a soft round brush but as I brushed around it would just paint over the face in black. I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what.

Hmmm..... I can do a little video of me using it and maybe something will pop out at you. It might be a day or two though before I can get to it. 

Why don't you email me here: syndeesaid@gmail.com. I will put it on my 'to do' list but it might be a good idea to get a reminder! LOL My brain is so swamped with stuff right now! LOL