Who is Retiring?

Yes, both of their stores will be retiring.  Neither have released alot in the last few years.  Melissa is busy with her boys, and life.  This was a hard decision for her to make but she new it was the right one.  Of course I have told her she's always welcome back

Jan has moved onto cake decorating and baking.  If she ever decides to go back to design work she's always welcome back.

The is the only 2 designers in the retiring sell that won't be returning.  We are also retiring all of the Lettering Delight fonts we have in the store.

3 hours ago, CRS said:

You can always use any SG products for challenges! We'd love to see active products so that we can buy them ourselves, but retired products are ok, too!

Whew, thank goodness!  Having 10 years worth of SG products to include past clubs... that would be hard to NOT use them!

YES!  I am retiring my store.  Thank you all for being so great and encouraging.  I am going to miss the challenge of designing.  I loved doing the clubs over the past few years.  They kept me in the game, but as Angie said I am so busy with life right now, I can't really join in as much as I would like.  I am excited to see all of the changes in the store and all the new designers! 

9 hours ago, barbaraj said:

But isn't it different if a designer is no longer in the store?

The Creative Team members are required to use current products for their newsletter and blog layouts, but otherwise, if it was purchased at ScrapGirls, it is fine to use for your challenges.

20 hours ago, LissaD said:

YES!  I am retiring my store.  Thank you all for being so great and encouraging.  I am going to miss the challenge of designing.  I loved doing the clubs over the past few years.  They kept me in the game, but as Angie said I am so busy with life right now, I can't really join in as much as I would like.  I am excited to see all of the changes in the store and all the new designers! 

We'll miss you, Melissa!

21 hours ago, LissaD said:

Sad to see you go Melissa.

22 hours ago, LissaD said:

Sad that you are leaving us, Melissa. I love your designs and have found them to be timeless. Sending you all best wishes for your future.

On 8/23/2018 at 1:56 PM, LissaD said:

Best wishes Melissa.  It was nice to see you back again and sorry to see you leave too!  

Archived