FONTS

dianet

My fonts in PSE15 will only print in caps. No caplock on, font has both upper and lowercase, and I have reset tools, reset preferences, used Ctrl/Shift/Y and googled everything possible.  Has anyone else had this happen and fixed it?  HELP

This happened to me as well. It just started working all by itself after a while. Most frustrating when it happened. Another thing that happens with 15 is that when I  shut down and start up again, 15 restes to factory settings. I have to reset the whole thing again to how I want it. I actually think that's how the font thing got corrected.

For my version of photoshop CC2018, it is necessary to go on the pallet text (window / character) and to disable the icon TT (all in capital letters)

263331021_Capturedecran2018-08-25a11_47.51copy.jpg.cdf3a6acedd4e13a1bbf7532b2a18fa9.jpg

I hope this will help you!

I have PSE 14 and I do know that every time there is a windows update PSE reverts to the factory settings. It is very frustrating. 

Did you try this. Not sure if it works or if you already have fixed it.

Mac :

Command ('Apple Key') + Shift + Y

Windows :

Ctrl + Shift + Y

Yes, I have done the Ctrl/shift/Y - no result.  PSE does not have character panel to change Tt 

Thank you all for the suggestions. Looks like a cross-you-fingers  and wait and hope situation, but so frustrating.

Archived