Paper Templates Question

AmandaFace

Hi Amanda!  I don’t know if this counts, but I rarely use PNGs or textures - even when the template IS for texture I’d much rather have a PSD file because I play nicely with them and don’t have much success with the others.   So I really only buy PSD templates.

19 hours ago, Florida granny said:

I like clipping papers to png templates (e.g. your Pleasure Masks and Essential Grunge Blocks). That way the blending is done for me! Although I do use some jpeg textures, too. Some are easier to blend than others. SRO Textured Grunge seems to work well. Is that what you mean?

Yep! That's what I mean Diane! :)

19 hours ago, Florida granny said:

If I can make another comment: I've been loving gradients lately and like playing with them and blending modes. Not really texture, but... fun. I'm enjoying your His and Hers gradients, for example.

I obviously love gradients too, glad I'm not the only one!

I like PSD files, too, because they are easier to customize (move things around on the page). Some times that blended area needs to shift over a few pixels, lol! I love adding texture to papers and photos, and a jpeg is fine for that. I guess what I use depends on what I'm working on...which doesn't answer your question at all!

Archived