Tuesday Newsletter Challenge, August 28th

CRS

Schools are either back in session or getting ready to start back up. No matter what, you are never too old to learn something new, so let's head back to Scrapping School and try a new technique! You can find some fantastic tutorials on our Blog. Or maybe you found a tutorial online that you've been meaning to try. So, for your homework, create a layout using a new (to you) technique and share it with us!

Post your layouts in the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge Gallery so we can see what you've learned!

MINE  This is page 1 of an extensive layout about our family's war hero.  So far I  have completed 11 pages and in the end will have about 17 pages telling his story.  It's a lot of work but so worth telling what happened to him.  The challenge was a good reminder to get back to it and keep going.  I'm embarrassed to admit how long I have been working on this.  Thanks for looking.

50 minutes ago, ScrapgirlCindy said:

MINE  This is page 1 of an extensive layout about our family's war hero.  So far I  have completed 11 pages and in the end will have about 17 pages telling his story.  It's a lot of work but so worth telling what happened to him.  The challenge was a good reminder to get back to it and keep going.  I'm embarrassed to admit how long I have been working on this.  Thanks for looking.

This will be an amazing story when you are done. I imagine it would take awhile to scrap. You want to do his memory justice, and for me, I would find the project intimidating. But what a family treasure!

6 hours ago, ScrapgirlCindy said:

I love your page Cindy, it’s amazing.  And, now that I’m reading this - even more amazing.  

Archived