40% August Sale

I don't believe there is a code- it may just be the designer forgot to add the product to the "sale" category. I did on two of mine so I fixed that! :D

12 hours ago, tsendi said:

Is everything in the shop 40% off or just certain things? I noticed some items aren't showing the sale price. Is there a code we need to enter for the 40% off?

Christine

I’m shopping right now and just realized it looks like products that were recently retired are still showing marketing images in the Boutique.   So, they are not available to buy but still showing there, I’ll let Angie know.   But, if you see something that doesn’t show up, email Angie or post here for someone to check!  :) 

I just had a little trip through the store and I notice that some items are discounted and some not so I am assuming it was up to the designers to choose what they wanted to be discounted.  Bundles would be way too cheap if they were given the 40% discount. 

1 hour ago, A-M said:

I just had a little trip through the store and I notice that some items are discounted and some not so I am assuming it was up to the designers to choose what they wanted to be discounted.  Bundles would be way too cheap if they were given the 40% discount. 

Nope, I’ve seen plently of bundles 40% and they are a great buy!

Retired products are all hidden in the store, I can't turn them off for a few weeks making sure that everyone who purchased has a chance to download them.  If your looking from a link you have saved or maybe your wish list you'll still be able to see/get to them.  But they are not live in the store front.

All items should be on sale, if there's something that's not it's very simple that the designer didn't put them in the "sale" category when setting up the item.  If you email me the product I can get that fixed.

Thanks!

Archived