Mix It Up September

ValerieT

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, englishrose said:

I remember that sinking feeling as you go back to work - then after a couple of days it feels like you've never been away. Chin up Valerie - it's nearly Christmas!

Don't say that...time is flying by, don't even want to think about Christmas yet, lol!

I think I might go for the first colour swatch with the darker pink and grey. Off to search my ss supplies (which are now neatly organised) and create a background.

Here is my page

Some of my embellishments are pretty subtle and there are 3 blended background papers but again they are pretty subtle

5 hours ago, ValerieT said:

I think I might go for the first colour swatch with the darker pink and grey. Off to search my ss supplies (which are now neatly organised) and create a background.

Neatly organized??? Wow, I'm impressed! :) Anytime you feel like hopping across the pond, you can come and organize my mess.

I'm picking the first color swatch with the touch of red because I have some photos in mind. Using BMU Grunge Block template I blended 3 papers. I might change the template if it doesn't look good with the photos. So far: 2 papers from BMU Asian Beauty and 1 paper from BMU Basic Linens Papers (retired).:

Hodge Podge LO 3 blended papers.jpg

Archived