Mix It Up September

ValerieT

8 hours ago, MariJ said:

September 22nd 

There is no task today, so take this opportunity to catch up or work some more on your photo-less layout.

You could also leave some love in the gallery.

Whew!  I'm behind on EVERYTHING, including life in general!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, lorac said:

I'm so far behind on this challenge. I'll try to catch up this week.

Carol, it was so good to see one of your layouts yesterday, but remember - don’t push it.  We don’t want to see your hands get overwhelmed and worse....
Slow is ok, just take care of yourself.   

Here is my layout for Sep 15th:  Volleyball 1985

I figured since Karlie is playing volleyball now, I'd scrap a layout of the only 2 photos I have of my ONE year of playing.  I wasn't very good, lol.  

I used Jennifer Ziegler's border cluster and added to it, for my cluster.  And, I used the "Another Use For Solid Digital Scrapbook Papers" tutorial.

3 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Here is my layout for Sep 15th:  Volleyball 1985

I figured since Karlie is playing volleyball now, I'd scrap a layout of the only 2 photos I have of my ONE year of playing.  I wasn't very good, lol.  

I used Jennifer Ziegler's border cluster and added to it, for my cluster.  And, I used the "Another Use For Solid Digital Scrapbook Papers" tutorial.

I loved your photos and page and at first thought it was your daughter looking very much like you!    Although when I see your younger photos I think they do look like you! 

2 hours ago, MariJ said:

I loved your photos and page and at first thought it was your daughter looking very much like you!    Although when I see your younger photos I think they do look like you! 

Marilyn, I know - it's been interesting for me to compare photos of me as a kid to what my girls look like.  Genes are fascinating!

2 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Marilyn, I know - it's been interesting for me to compare photos of me as a kid to what my girls look like.  Genes are fascinating!

That’s so true!    And it’s amazing how it can change, when I was a child everyone said I looked like my Dad; once I reached puberty I suddenly looked a lot like my Mom.   Fascinating indeed!  

My uncle died very young years ago when we were all little.  30+ later my cousin had a little boy who looked SO much like his Grandpa, it’s amazing.   

Archived