Mix It Up September

ValerieT

Layout #10 - Mood Board 

Here's the link to my layout.  I may get a bit behind this week, as I'm having eye surgery tomorrow.  It's supposed to be very simple, but I don't know if there is a little recovery time or not.  The good news is that I should be able to see a lot better in a couple of days.

Walking in Arles

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Layout #10 - Mood Board 

Here's the link to my layout.  I may get a bit behind this week, as I'm having eye surgery tomorrow.  It's supposed to be very simple, but I don't know if there is a little recovery time or not.  The good news is that I should be able to see a lot better in a couple of days.

Walking in Arles

Hope it all goes well and that you back on the forum in no time at all.

9 hours ago,
9 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Like Marie-Christine, I hope that everything goes for the best and find you very quickly on the Forum ♥️

26th September

Today’s mood board is very different from the last one.

Mood Board 2.png

This might be a bit of a challenge for some of you.

Start a new layout in your preferred size and add just one paper. You may add as many photos as you wish.

11 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Layout #10 - Mood Board 

Walking in Arles

Good Luck Joyce!!

12 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Layout #10 - Mood Board 

Walking in Arles

Thinking of you and wishing you the best and fast healing Joyce!   Hope to see you back here very soon.  :) 

14 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Layout #10 - Mood Board 

Walking in Arles

By now, I hope the surgery is over and that all went very well, Joyce. Thinking of you... 

9 hours ago, CRS said:

26th September

Today’s mood board is very different from the last one.

Mood Board 2.png

This might be a bit of a challenge for some of you.

Start a new layout in your preferred size and add just one paper. You may add as many photos as you wish.

I like the 3 shelves with 4 pots of plants on each

As luck would have it I can't get on the web on my computer and it will be Saturday before I can get someone to kook at it. So I am going to be very behind. I will try to do the Lo's so I can post them Sunday if it gets fixed. 

11 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Hi all. My eye surgery went wonderful and I want to thank all of you who wished me well. I am seeing so well that' it's hard to believe. I will get back to scrapping so I don't get behind too much. 

Yay! I'm so very glad your surgery went well. Thanks for letting us know. Now if your computer/internet would cooperate.... :) 

1 hour ago, princessrunningfingers said:

As luck would have it I can't get on the web on my computer and it will be Saturday before I can get someone to kook at it. So I am going to be very behind. I will try to do the Lo's so I can post them Sunday if it gets fixed. 

Glad the surgery went well, but grrr on the internet. I hope it fixes itself before then!

15 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Hi all. My eye surgery went wonderful and I want to thank all of you who wished me well. I am seeing so well that' it's hard to believe. I will get back to scrapping so I don't get behind too much. 

Hi Joyce so pleased your eye surgery went well :) hope your back online soon with your LO's :) 

Here is my B&W mood board inspired page. Just simple but fun.

So it's a super hot week here in FL and our A/C is not working...ugh but repair man will be here today. Sounds like a day in the pool at the club, who wants to join me...by the way the pool boy was there yesterday and he said "say hello to all the World Tour Scrap Girls."

On 9/27/2018 at 7:44 AM, princessrunningfingers said:

Oh no, computers that have issues are so terrible. I am glad your eye surgery went well and hope the computer problem fixes itself!!! and soon!

Archived