Mix It Up September

ValerieT

My last Page and then to go leave love....I try to make comments all along but there are so many LO's it can be tough to get them all. Wonderful work Ladies for this month of fun!!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Boatlady said:

Here is my B&W mood board inspired page. Just simple but fun.

So it's a super hot week here in FL and our A/C is not working...ugh but repair man will be here today. Sounds like a day in the pool at the club, who wants to join me...by the way the pool boy was there yesterday and he said "say hello to all the World Tour Scrap Girls."

Hey, he followed you to Florida! Wow, Debby. :lol: 

Layout #12

I first saw all the colors on the mood board, and then spotted the photo of the necklaces, so I went with a photo of a couple of necklaces I made while playing around with my neighbors trying out different things.  Now that I am seeing so much better I will try to get into the gallery and leave some love.  I have been sadly lacking in that lately.

I enjoyed the game this month very much.

Playing Around

I was traveling yesterday, flew to visit my dad for 3 weeks, and to work in the place I’d like to work after I retire from the Air Force.  Got here fine, but ended up with a fever last night!  Let’s hope this doesn’t last long, I need to go to work tomorrow and try to impress people. ?

Anyway, since I’m not feeling great today, maybe I’ll get caught up in time.  I’ll spend the day scrapping and leaving love. 

1 hour ago, Mikelle said:

I was traveling yesterday, flew to visit my dad for 3 weeks, and to work in the place I’d like to work after I retire from the Air Force.  Got here fine, but ended up with a fever last night!  Let’s hope this doesn’t last long, I need to go to work tomorrow and try to impress people. ?

Anyway, since I’m not feeling great today, maybe I’ll get caught up in time.  I’ll spend the day scrapping and leaving love. 

I hope you feel better quickly! Definitely not good timing!!

4 hours ago, CRS said:

I hope you feel better quickly! Definitely not good timing!!

Thank you!  I'm doing OK as long as I stay drugged up.  ?  Not even getting as much scrapping done as I thought - I keep getting distracted by other things!

Here is layout #10:  My Grandmother

This is the LO for Sep 25th, for the first mood board.  I wanted a coffee theme, or at least a vintage photo with someone drinking coffee in it, but incredibly, I couldn't find one!  I imagine my grandmother drank lots of coffee, though, when she worked as a school secretary.  ?

Archived