Mix It Up September

ValerieT

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This layout took me FOREVERRRR!!!  Not the tutorial, but getting the layout to where I like it OK.  And I'm behind... life has gotten busy with Karlie starting middle school, volleyball, etc.  Here is my first Mix it Up layout - I used the offset font tutorial:

Me...You...Me

Sorry I am late with sharing today's instructions.... things happening at home ( nothing serious but could be costly.... we need a new hot water system as there is water leaking out of the old one)

10th September 

Today we have two tutorials :

5 Creative Brush Uses

5 Ways to use Custom Shapes

Pick your favourite tutorial to follow along with to  start a new layout in your preferred size. Add an odd number of papers and photos. 

Now do not share your finished page yet, as it will not be finished until you follow tomorrow's instructions.... 

Now with being later with 10th... I will share the 11th:

11th September

Add nine embellishments, a title and any finishing touches. Don’t forget to use your tutorial in some way.

When you are finished post your layout in the Hodge Podge Gallery. and return here to share a link to it so we can all admire it. 

13 hours ago, A-M said:

Sorry I am late with sharing today's instructions.... things happening at home ( nothing serious but could be costly.... we need a new hot water system as there is water leaking out of the old one)

10th September 

Today we have two tutorials :

5 Creative Brush Uses

5 Ways to use Custom Shapes

Pick your favourite tutorial to follow along with to  start a new layout in your preferred size. Add an odd number of papers and photos. 

Now do not share your finished page yet, as it will not be finished until you follow tomorrow's instructions.... 

Oh fun!  I love using the tutorials!  I came to the MB to upload a few layouts "real quick like"....and now, I want to sit and play!!  WAIT...it's not play, it's preserving my family legacy which is VERY important work and MUST be taken seriously!!  :) So MAYBE....I can sneak in some work before I go to the office????

Archived