Wildcard Weekend Challenge for Sept.15

Boatlady

I think of round orange pumpkins this time of year.  so for this wildcard challenge lets use something "Round and Orange".  It could be in your picture, the shape of your picture or your background but have fun with this one. When you are done post to the Weekend Wildcard Gallery.
I am looking forward to seeing what creative pages you all come up with. Happy Scrapping!!!

1 hour ago, Jenn33199 said:

This was fun! Not sure how to create a link to the page here.

large.hellyautumnpumpkin.jpg.ca795291a55

Hi!
Here’s how to post a link in a thread.  Go to your layout in the gallery and “Copy" the address at top.    Then come back here to the thread and type in the name of your layout (or any words that work!) and highlight it.   Then go up above in the same post box where you see a line of options starting with “B I U....” and click on the 5th from the left - it looks like a little chain link.   In the box that comes up “Paste” your layout link in the top box (URL Link).   Then click “insert into post” to close this box; then “Submit” to post and you should have an active link!

Hope this makes sense, it’s really easy but I might have made it sound complicated.

By the way, your layout is lovely.    And HERE’S a link to it!

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Hi!
Here’s how to post a link in a thread.  Go to your layout in the gallery and “Copy" the address at top.    Then come back here to the thread and type in the name of your layout (or any words that work!) and highlight it.   Then go up above in the same post box where you see a line of options starting with “B I U....” and click on the 5th from the left - it looks like a little chain link.   In the box that comes up “Paste” your layout link in the top box (URL Link).   Then click “insert into post” to close this box; then “Submit” to post and you should have an active link!

Hope this makes sense, it’s really easy but I might have made it sound complicated.

Marilyn, Thanks  so much for giving these awesome directions....I was so busy packing and cleaning the boat that I did not see this till now. I hope this Jenn33199

20 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

Marilyn, Thanks  so much for giving these awesome directions....I was so busy packing and cleaning the boat that I did not see this till now. I hope this Jenn33199

No problem, Debby - I hope they make sense, I was making myself confused at one point!   Good luck with your packing and travels back south.... :) 

21 hours ago, MariJ said:

Hi!

Thanks so very much Mari!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me.

5 hours ago, alsoarty said:

I’ve been so down and out and done no challenges for a while. I love circles, and I love orange, so I’m sure gonna try a page.

Andrea with all that you have been through you need rest not challenges. Get well and hugs to you.

Archived