Sign in to follow this  
beatricemi

Wildcard Weekend Challenge for Sept. 22

One thing I always look for in a collection is fasteners. I don’t like my elements to appear to float on the page. Most of the time I use staples especially if the particular kit doesn’t have any fasteners. I can always find a staple in my stash. Your challenge is to use a fastener (or as many as you like) that is not a staple. Think about buttons, ribbons, clips, notebook fasteners and the list goes on.

Please upload your layout to the weekend challenge gallery and add a link here so we can see your gorgeous page and leave you some love.

Here's my page: At the Zoo

Great challenge, Bea!  I never think of fasteners, I’m going to do that right now.   And, I have an idea for a layout!  :)

I love the look of staples on a page, on photos, ribbons, tags, etc. I'll have to try this challenge! Thanks!

First of all welcome to the welcome committee. I love fastners so I think this is a great challenge. Here is mine of the bachelorette boat ride.

17 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Fun challenge, Bea. BTW, since you are posting a challenge I'm guessing you are on the Welcoming Committee now. Congratulations! And good news for us! :) 

Thanks! I'm excited to be here and on the committee.