Tuesday challenge 2nd October

ValerieT

"I was here"

We've all spotted those little hints that someone was in that spot, a trail of rubbish, a pile of clothes or the iconic intials carved in a tree.

But what about you, where have you been?

Today we want you to create a layout that shows where you have been without you being in the photo. For example a sink full of dishes with your rings sitting on the sink,  or playing on the ground with your kids (grandkids, pets) and just your feet are showing.  Maybe you have to wear a uniform to work and there's a photo of that on a chair.

When you have finished your layout post it in the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge Gallery.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

You can usually tell where I have been by the half drunk cup of tea, with the tea bag still in the mug. If the day has been really crazy there could be one in every room. I don't know about you but I tend to forget where I have put my tea quite a lot.

Tuesday Challenge - 2nd October

6 hours ago, ValerieT said:

You can usually tell where I have been by the half drunk cup of tea, with the tea bag still in the mug. If the day has been really crazy there could be one in every room. I don't know about you but I tend to forget where I have put my tea quite a lot.

Tuesday Challenge - 2nd October

I leave a trail of mugs sometimes too!  If I go back for another cup of coffee, I quite often get a new mug.  Isn't that silly? Great challenge.  Mine probably should be my "trail of electronics"...iPad, Apple Pencil, laptop, chargers...

Great challenge Valerie!

Here is mine

We were shopping in the sales touring in Spain back in 2013.
I saw this red watch in the shop window and bought it, then I saw the exact same one but in gorgeous bright pink and bought that one too.
Further down the road there was a jewelry shop and they had a copper wrist watch on offer, :D yes I bought that one too. I went from being without a watch for a long time to having three in one day. :D I'm going to post a photo of me with all three watches on. Now you know why I called it 'Stepping into a new time zone'

9 minutes ago, Marie-Christine said:

Here is mine

We were shopping in the sales touring in Spain back in 2013.
I saw this red watch in the shop window and bought it, then I saw the exact same one but in gorgeous bright pink and bought that one too.
Further down the road there was a jewelry shop and they had a copper wrist watch on offer, :D yes I bought that one too. I went from being without a watch for a long time to having three in one day. :D I'm going to post a photo of me with all three watches on. Now you know why I called it 'Stepping into a new time zone'

1170409113_IMG_8164resized.jpg.f4f96076c8268b56f9ff9c0391d022f6.jpg

Does anyone know what time it is? :D

6 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

1170409113_IMG_8164resized.jpg.f4f96076c8268b56f9ff9c0391d022f6.jpg

Does anyone know what time it is? :D

What a great story Marie!  So funny you had no watches and then in such a short span of time - three!  I liked seeing the photo and giggled through your journalnig.  Now, off to find your layout.  :)

On 10/2/2018 at 11:05 PM, ScrapgirlCindy said:

Love this challenge.  I chose a pic from a vacation in NYC of a wonderful old shop.  This is MINE

Cindy that link takes me to a different site completely  you might want to edit it.

Archived