Anniversary Hide N Seek

1921048826_SMALLSG-ANNIVERSARY2018.png.2962714efde4e03fb7e880c5d555d86bcopy.png.bf768bb0b1c2f9662188e1a3518bd70f.png   Welcome to Hide N Seek - ScrapGirls style!   
Below you will find clues to 14 kits in the ScrapGirls’ store.  Read each clue and then stroll through the aisles to find the product that answers the question.    You will know that your search is successful when you see the Anniversary Logo (see above) on that page. 
*** Remember that the answers will all be some sort of collection or value pack.   

You have two days to search; when you have found all 14 products, please email your answers to games@scrapgirls.com by Tuesday October 17 @ 12:00PM Midnight ET to be eligible for a prize. Winner will be announced on Wednesday.
But, BEWARE - remember you must include both the answer (product) and the clue # it matches to win a prize.

Members with all 14 correct answers will be entered into a drawing for one of two $5 Gift Certificates.  
So, start searching and have fun! 

Hint: Look carefully at the words in my clues - they will help in your search!  If you can decipher the word clue and search it you can often find the answer/collection; a few times the actual word might be specifically mentioned! ?

Good luck!

Who Am I?   :dunno:   (Scroll to the top of this post for directions!)
 1.  Let’s start this party off right; how about a piece of cake?  I’m a great collection mini for scrapping birthdays and I include all the fixings for a party — even a sweet bunny holding a cupcake!  Who am I?

2.  The pretty ladies in my collection biggie love to swim. Their tails make it difficult to attend the party, but they’ll be celebrating with their octopus and seahorse friends in their cove under the sea!  
Who Am I?

3.  I sure hope there’s plenty of party food as my collection has lots of animal twins aboard my big wooden boat!  Watch them disembark two-by-two and I’ll bet they’re all hungry!  Who Am I?

4.  I’m a little girl having a crazy tea party in Wonderland and happy to bring my collection along to the Anniversary celebration.  There’s lots of pretty papers and pieces in my collection mini to use for scrapping while we party!  
Who Am I?

5.  A 14th Anniversary is a momentous event and some partygoers are all dressed up in black tie!  I’ve seen a few little guys walking around in fancy black and white suits and tails, I see now they are really little animals waddling along and I think they were asking where the ice is!   My collection mini is great for scrapping them.  Who Am I? 

6.  Since our British ScrapGirl friends will be celebrating, I’m a very useful collection mini for scrapping pages about their capitol city; maybe we can party there too!  Who Am I?

7.  Time to celebrate - bring out the bubbly and turn up the the fancy lights!  My collection is filled with soothing browns and ivory and we can scrap while enjoying a flute.  Who Am I?

8.  What better time than an Anniversary to look back and remember old times?  I’m a fairly new collection mini filled with bright happy colors.  If you like me well enough you might want to check out my full collection biggie.  Who Am I?

9. The Anniversary decorations are lovely, I just spotted a rattan pumpkin and cute owls in a corner and they come from my collection, saying ‘Hi’ to our current month!  :)    Who Am I?

10. Look!  In honor of ScrapGirls’ 14th I’ve painted an arc of color in the sky.   My collection includes lots of pretty colors and flowers.  Who Am I?

11. Along with Anniversary week parties there are a few side trips to interesting places for photo ops.  One is to Africa to ride in a big enclosed jeep and view wild animals in their natural habitat!  It sounds like fun and we’ll bring back lots of photos of giraffes, elephants and maybe even a lion or two.  I’m a great collection to scrap them with - I even include two sets of binoculars to see better!  Who Am I?

12:  Another place you might see elephants is under the Big Top during the “Greatest Show on Earth” where we’ll have old fashioned fun with clowns and dancing ponies, all in honor of ScrapGirls’ 14th!  My collection is great for scrapping those moments, you might even see a rabbit pulled out of a top hat!   Who Am I?

13. I see lots of candy amongst all the party food, even little pink ones that can be chewed and blown into big round bubbles.  Such fun and my collection mini can scrap it all!  Who Am I?

14. . The clock is ready to strike 12, it’s that time of night.  But don’t be sad, the day may almost be over but we can still party into tomorrow!  My collection biggie is filled with pretty blue and pinks, with a little gold thrown in.  Who Am I?

2 hours ago, eeyoretam said:

Thank you for the fun this morning!  I've submitted my answers.

It's great to see you Tamara!

Fun clues! I love this game and will play along once my housework is done!

5 hours ago, eeyoretam said:

Thank you for the fun this morning!  I've submitted my answers.

3 hours ago, CRS said:

It's great to see you Tamara!

Fun clues! I love this game and will play along once my housework is done!

Good to see you here! :D 

49 minutes ago, CRS said:

I got them all! I had trouble with #8 and #14, but finally figured it out. Thanks for a fun challenge (and for filling up my shopping cart) Marilyn!!

Yay!   Go Carla, I’m glad you found them and had fun too!    And, yes - those two clues were hard and one was even a replacement for a harder one!   :D

CONGRATULATIONS!    :sign_Congrats_wav:

Mikelle and Nancy Maurice!

You are each the random winner of a $5 Gift Certificate for the Hide N Seek game for sending in 14 correct answers.

Please email Angie at: 
hello@scrapgirls.com for your prize and tell her you won the Hide N Seek Anniversary game.

THANKS to everyone for playing!

Archived