You've heard the saying: "Every picture tells a story." Oh, so true, but for today's challenge, we want you to put that story into writing. Today's challenge is all about journaling: Pick a pic then tell us the story of your photo. When you are done post your page in the Anniversary Gallery

I am looking forward to seeing lost of journaling  pages in the gallery.

Here is my page. Journaling

Thankyou Debby for this challenge as I enjoy journaling and enjoy getting my old family photos recorded. For my page which you can find in the gallery HERE

I have used the lovely kit - ABR_Eclectic Fall which is a free kit with $10 purchase this week. 

I SOOooooo avoid journaling that this is a challenge for me.  iI’m working on a page now but keep getting interrupted!

Here is mine: 15 Favorite Sayings

On this one, I was more concerned with getting the sayings recorded than the photos, but I was able to find photos for some of the sayings. I"m sure they aren't funny to anyone but us, but those are the things we will remember. I really enjoyed creating this LO because the girls helped me with it!

35 minutes ago, CRS said:

Here is mine: 15 Favorite Sayings

On this one, I was more concerned with getting the sayings recorded than the photos, but I was able to find photos for some of the sayings. I"m sure they aren't funny to anyone but us, but those are the things we will remember. I really enjoyed creating this LO because the girls helped me with it!

Carla, I just saw your layout and I have to say -- not even being there I laughed at “Pole Whip” and by the time I got to “rop drip” I laughed outloud and that was from reading your notes, I hadn’t even gotten to the layout journaling yet!   These kinds of pages and sayings are the best and keep you laughing everytime you hear them!  :rofl:

4 hours ago, MariJ said:

Carla, I just saw your layout and I have to say -- not even being there I laughed at “Pole Whip” and by the time I got to “rop drip” I laughed outloud and that was from reading your notes, I hadn’t even gotten to the layout journaling yet!   These kinds of pages and sayings are the best and keep you laughing everytime you hear them!  :rofl:

Glad you like it, lol!

The winner of the journaling challenge is Smiles-Gayle. Thank you and congratulations.