Win it Wednesday: Battleship- check inside!***Winners Posted***

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dancing_penguin:Looks like Deb and Ngaire... you have been enjoying yourselves.   I am sure that both of you have a won a prize each as you are only allowed to win one. 

Thanks for posting Anne Marie. I stayed up fairly late last night but I do see all the posts this morning. I'm going to call game over.  No one else should be playing at this point. I'm going to go back through all the posts and tell you what you won and how to claim your prize. Thanks for playing!!!

Here is the final list of winners which includes where each candle was hidden. While you may have picked multiple winners remember it's your first win that counts. Please let me know if there are any errors though so I can make things right!

I19 $3: Mikelle

H9 $5: Linda

P4 $3: Diane

R1 $5: Ngaire

O13 $10: Deb C

B17 $3: Mikelle (can't win twice)

I9 $3: Linda (can't win twice)

K19 $5 not picked

N5 $3: not picked

Please email Angie at: 
hello@scrapgirls.com for your prize and tell her you won the Battleship Anniversary game with the dollar amount of your prize.

THANKS to everyone for playing!

Congratulations to all the winners and especially to Deb C who stayed up all night, LOL. 

Kudos to Bea for managing all this! Although this was all digital, I was laughing out loud at the picture (in my mind) of us rapidly throwing numbers at you and you having to catch them and put them onto the board before the next numbers came flying at you. :D You deserve a medal.

Good morning one and all. ?

Well that was alot of fun!!

Good on you Deb for getting the $10 candle, you sure did deserve it!!!????
And if ever you are in NZ PLEASE do come say hello. We could do some knitting together!!???

Bea, yes I am on Ravelry, ? Heading there later on today to try find a baby's bonnet pattern in 6ply?

Thanks for managing the game for us. I think you did an awesome job!!!

Congratulations to all the winners!!!?

I haven't posted anything there either Bea I just go there for inspiration and patterns. I think my name will be Ngaire on there. Its what I use for everywhere? Not a common name? And I don't belong to very much?

Congrats, Ngaire!  It was fun talking to you about knitting.  And I may have been the one who stayed up all night - - but you're the one who was knitting, fixing dinner and managing to throw out numbers at the same time.  Way to go - - Multitasking Queen!!  And thank you Bea for hosting the game.  I know it must be rather nerve wracking.

Yes, Bea, I am on Ravelry too. I think my name is lakedebc.  I haven't posted anything either.  Pretty new to the site and haven't finished anything since I joined.  Are you girls counted cross stitchers too?  I love doing that as well!

Thanks again for the prize!  I'm gonna have fun shopping!

Congratulations to all the winners.

Bea, well done for keeping an eye on all the happenings with this game... you did well, Thankyou. 

Archived