Speed Bingo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrea, that's a fun way to choose words.  I do that with my great-nieces at our washer tournament.  They get to help draw the teams and they think it's so much fun.  More fun that way for me too.

Thanks, Linda, and congrats to you too.  I had to stay up WAY too late but I'm looking forward to doing some shopping.  And I enjoyed learning some fun facts about our Multitasking Queen, Ngaire! 

Hi Andrea and Deb, that's so funny how you're choosing the words for the bingo game and how you pick team members for your family game. I have three great nephews and one great-niece all under the age of seven. They have a blast when they pick names for who gets who for Christmas!!

Sorry..typo

Bingo too...too late I know... Congrats Deb

Question - I was waiting here for the next words to post, I hear the beep but it takes two minutes for me to see the posts. I have noticed the same thing last night during  Battleship.

Just heard Andrea's beep but can't see her post

Hi Andrea, I live in New Jersey and my Internet speed is 5 GHz... I checked and I am marked as following this thread. Please don't worry about it... I don't sweat the small stuff in my life and this is small stuff...LOL... Let's just continue on our merry little way of Bingo! But thank you for your concern!

Archived