Thursday - Mixed Media Challenge - Winner of $3 announced

Today, we're doing a Mixed Media Challenge! For this one, you'll be using the following image as your inspiration. You can use any part of the image as your inspiration -- maybe it's the grunge of the photo or maybe the neutral colors and pop of orange; or maybe it's the large number on the image. Whatever it is, let this image be your inspiration for this challenge.

Please share your page in the gallery section HERE   and return to this thread to share a link to it so I know you have taken part in this challenge. 

Here is the image for you to find inspiration from:

image.png.588ae7ff55f73162a5216d3001efe0f1.png.86694f5e3712addf7a97765db996bc76.png

All Mixed Media  layouts posted on the day of the challenge will be entered into a random drawing for a $3 Gift Certificate.  One entry per person per challenge, the winner will be announced on Friday in this thread. 
In addition if you post all 6 Anniversary layouts by Midnight/12AM ET on Sunday October 21st you will be entered into a drawing to qualify for 1 of 3 Grand Prizes. You must complete all six challenges with mostly Scrap Girls products.

Grand Prizes:
1st Prize: $75 Scrap Girls Store Gift Certificate 
2nd Prize: $50 store GC
3rd Prize: $25 store GC

Now for my page I found inspiration in the bird . I chose to use a template that allowed for it to be a painted background and the added lace was to show it being a mixed media page.  You can find my Ibis Lace in the gallery HERE

This is a tough one...I will give it a try but not feeling very comfortable with this.

I like this challenge too and I’ve done a page!  I was inspired by the collage/quilt-like feel to the page so I went with that.
I am SOooooo enjoying using Laura’s “Artistic Autumn” Oct 2018 ScrapGirls’ Club - it’s gorgeous!
Here’s my page -
Autumn

Well I gave this one a shot. Mixed Media This was quite a challenge but great fun too. I was inspired by the colors, the shapes, the bird and of course the random look of the whole thing. Anne-Marie Thank you for this great challenge.

123510vl41zvzjt7.gif   nightshadow

You are the winner of the $3 being chosen randomly from those who completed their Mixed Media pages within the 24 hours.

Thankyou everyone for taking part in this challenge which I know some of you said it was not easy but you certainly all created outstanding pages. 

• A-M changed the title to Thursday - Mixed Media Challenge - Winner of $3 announced

Archived