2019 Hybrid ATC Calendar Swap

CRS

Hi everyone! I’m still here! Cards went into the mail yesterday, not something that I’m super excited about, but hopefully acceptable. I need to find creative time! I included a note to Carla, no stand, no holes. And I only sent 11 cards, no need to send mine just to have it sent back.  ????

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, AnnBK said:

Hi everyone! I’m still here! Cards went into the mail yesterday, not something that I’m super excited about, but hopefully acceptable. I need to find creative time! I included a note to Carla, no stand, no holes. And I only sent 11 cards, no need to send mine just to have it sent back.  ????

No worries, Ann! I'll let you know when they arrive!

13 hours ago, AnnBK said:

Hi Ann!   Good to see you here..  :waving-hi:

I received Ann and Andrea's cards to today, so I think I have them all now! I'll try to have them back into the mail tomorrow, but if not, then Wednesday for sure! I can't wait for you all to see them! Thank you all so much for participating...I think this is my favorite round of all!

2 hours ago, CRS said:

I received Ann and Andrea's cards to today, so I think I have them all now! I'll try to have them back into the mail tomorrow, but if not, then Wednesday for sure! I can't wait for you all to see them! Thank you all so much for participating...I think this is my favorite round of all!

Oh wow, that’s exciting and I can’t wait to see them!   Thanks for organizing and taking care of this always, Carla and I think you say the “favorite” thing each year! ;)  :rofl:

16 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh wow, that’s exciting and I can’t wait to see them!   Thanks for organizing and taking care of this always, Carla and I think you say the “favorite” thing each year! ;)  :rofl:

And I mean it every time ?

5 hours ago, CRS said:

No mail service on Wednesday in honor of former president George HW Bush. 

Good morning,

I just wanted to let you know that I received the calendar cards and they are fabulous!! This is the first time I have attempted the ATC Calendar Swap and only my second ATC card. What a great collection of artwork and mixed media to welcome 2019! I definitely can see I need to pick up how to use different techniques for creating digital scrapbooking items via tutorials and articles. 

Thank you Carla for organizing, collecting, assembling and mailing back the calendars to us.

I wish each and every one of you and your families a Healthy and Happy Holiday Season!

3 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Good morning,

I just wanted to let you know that I received the calendar cards and they are fabulous!! This is the first time I have attempted the ATC Calendar Swap and only my second ATC card. What a great collection of artwork and mixed media to welcome 2019! I definitely can see I need to pick up how to use different techniques for creating digital scrapbooking items via tutorials and articles. 

Thank you Carla for organizing, collecting, assembling and mailing back the calendars to us.

I wish each and every one of you and your families a Healthy and Happy Holiday Season!

Wishing the same back to you, Linda and if your cards arrived in NJ I’m hoping mine can’t be far behind!  :)  ?

Mine arrived a couple of days ago, I neglected to post it.  They are gorgeous!  Kelly, maybe the storm up your way delayed them?  

Everyone did such a great job, and I'm really happy we had a couple of new folks participate.  They really turned out beautifully!  I'll be loading mine on my base tomorrow at work (I'll keep this December on there as well, of course).  ?

2 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Mine arrived a couple of days ago, I neglected to post it.  They are gorgeous!  Kelly, maybe the storm up your way delayed them?  

Everyone did such a great job, and I'm really happy we had a couple of new folks participate.  They really turned out beautifully!  I'll be loading mine on my base tomorrow at work (I'll keep this December on there as well, of course).  ?

Hhhhmmmm maybe..... We still had mail delivery and it wasn't super bad where we live, just rain, nothing severe. Well phooey! Maybe tomorrow? 

Archived