2019 Hybrid ATC Calendar Swap

CRS

It's back!!!!! The atc sized calendar is perfect for a desk or windowsill. It is a cute idea for you OR great to give as a gift!

Description: ATC Calendar Pages
Quantity: You will be making a total of 12 identical ATC cards for the month you choose.

* The calendar portion will measure 1.25 x 1.5 inches
and placement of that calendar on the ATC is your choice. The rest of the card can be designed/decorated any way you want within the guidelines of the "requirements" listed below using your favorite SG collection and embellishments. I will provide you with a correct size calendar sheet for you to print and cut for your cards.

** Special design notes - the calendar is designed to be oriented in the landscape position. Please leave the top 1/2 inch of the card free of embellishments
so holes can be punched for the book rings. (See photos below) DO NOT PUNCH your own holes. We will do that for you so that all calendar cards will be uniform and fit the base. We will make your base and ship it to you along with the cards being swapped out. If you already have a base and don't want another one, just let me know. YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE your own rings (don't mail the rings – just hang onto them!) Or, some people use a little easel or plate holder as a an easel and prefer not to have holes punched. Just let me know either way...

If you would like to see some examples of past cards, you can find them here.

Requirements:
Standard size ATC is 3.5 x 2.5, please use a good base card-stock. Remember to sign and date the back of your card! No need to decorate the back if you don't want to.

Deadlines:
Due in my hand no later than November 30th. Any cards I do not have by the deadline will be replaced by a new swapper. In order to have the cards back to the participants in time for the holidays, we can not delay the deadline.

These need to be in my hands by November 30th. I will swap them out within a week so. If all are received early, they will be swapped out at that time. Again, would like to get them swapped out asap to avoid the holiday mailing rush!!

Mailing instructions:
Place your 12 ATC cards in a plastic zip-lock baggie to prevent any possible water damage. Include a SASE with at least the same amount of postage as it took to mail to Carla + 2 additional stamps. All unused postage will be returned.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you have.

As you call out in this thread which month you want, I will edit this post to reflect who has which month and which months are still available. Again, first come (call out) gets first dibs on a particular month. Once you see your name on the list you can start making your 12 cards. Send me a PM with your email address so I can email you the calendar grid for your month and send you my new mailing address. The sooner they get to me, the sooner you get your complete calendar back!!

If we do not have 12 participants, I'll allow members to do more than one month each. But please give everyone a chance to sign up first. Just post below which month you would like...first come first served! I will pm you a copy of the calendar grid and my mailing address once you sign up.

January: Kelly
February:
Carla
March: Mikelle
April: Ann
May: Bea
June: Carla
July: Marilyn
August: Linda
September: Laura
October: Andrea
November: Lei
December: Kelly

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi, I'm new to this ATC thing but would love to try it...I make 12 of the same month I sign up for...is this correct? If so,  could I pick August? Thank you. 

Yes, make 12 of the same month, using both paper and digital supplies. I'll send you the grid to use on your calendar this week through PM here. Just include that on your card along with any embellishments. If you have any more questions, please ask!

I've updated the list in the first post.

2 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi, I'm new to this ATC thing but would love to try it...I make 12 of the same month I sign up for...is this correct? If so,  could I pick August? Thank you. 

Hi, you said if I have questions I can ask them...LOL... Well, I don't want to seem totally ignorant but I'm guessing by "paper" you are talking about using any type of conventional paper scrapping product... Like embellishments created using  Circuit machine? Thank you

42 minutes ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi, you said if I have questions I can ask them...LOL... Well, I don't want to seem totally ignorant but I'm guessing by "paper" you are talking about using any type of conventional paper scrapping product... Like embellishments created using  Circuit machine? Thank you

Yes, a circuit machine embellishment would be perfect. You just don't want too much bulk because the cards will either be on rings on a base or on a little easel. Just use a thick cardstock base (thicker than printer paper). Here is a video Lei did where she shows the whole calendar. You can see what everyone did that year:

https://youtu.be/0Ze2BvDthP4

Hi, I was thinking about using some type of ribbon for the card so it would not be too bulky. What do you think? Thank you so much for the link to use as a viable resource. As I said earlier, this is my first attempt to create not only and ATC calendar but a ATC Swap Card (attempting Oct. ATC Swap) too. 

53 minutes ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi, I was thinking about using some type of ribbon for the card so it would not be too bulky. What do you think? Thank you so much for the link to use as a viable resource. As I said earlier, this is my first attempt to create not only and ATC calendar but a ATC Swap Card (attempting Oct. ATC Swap) too. 

A ribbon sound great! And be careful...atc's are addicting!

LOL... As of present moment, I don't have any addiction issues... Perhaps this could become one! I already started working on this card and am having some fun going through my SG supplies! Thank you so much for your comments and guidance as I embark on a new venture using digital scrapbooking supplies! Have a good night!

55 minutes ago, LindaH57 said:

LOL... As of present moment, I don't have any addiction issues... Perhaps this could become one! I already started working on this card and am having some fun going through my SG supplies! Thank you so much for your comments and guidance as I embark on a new venture using digital scrapbooking supplies! Have a good night!

Glad you are joining us, Linda!   These little beauties are the gift that gives all year long as you turn to the next page each month!  :) 

I would love to join in on this but postage etc would make it too difficult plus I have a lot of other things happening for me with my paper crafts during the next couple of months. 

11 hours ago, A-M said:

I would love to join in on this but postage etc would make it too difficult plus I have a lot of other things happening for me with my paper crafts during the next couple of months. 

I feel bad that the postage makes it hard for our friends down under. Maybe you can get a group together to do a digital one where no postage is required...

9 hours ago, CRS said:

I feel bad that the postage makes it hard for our friends down under. Maybe you can get a group together to do a digital one where no postage is required...

I do like that idea.... I might post a thread asking about that. 

On 10/18/2018 at 4:36 PM, Bride said:

Could I join in the fun?  I would love November if possible.

On 10/18/2018 at 8:49 PM, LauraYB said:

Hi Carla! 

Are you able to add my name to September? Would love to join the swap this year.

Hi Lei! Hi Laura! I've been thinking of you both! So good to see you joining in!

Archived