CRS

2019 Hybrid ATC Calendar Swap

3 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Hey Carla, I'll do January unless someone new comes along and wants it.

You got it! Thanks!

8 hours ago, CRS said:

You got it! Thanks!

You do know this calls for a trip to Hobby Lobby. It’s going to be such an imposition, but hey, it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make. 🙄 😝

7 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

You do know this calls for a trip to Hobby Lobby. It’s going to be such an imposition, but hey, it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make. 🙄 😝

You are so courageous, Kelly.  :D   Sure wish I had a Hobby Lobby near me!

11 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Way to take one for the team, Kelly! I know it's a hardship, but you are a tough scrapper!

November calendar done and delivered to post office today. Should be in your hands by Tuesday.

Can't wait to see them!! I'll let you know when they arrive.

Mine are printed and cut, just need to embellish. I'm making a trip to Hobby Lobby tomorrow, sacrificing like Kelly did, lol!

27 minutes ago, CRS said:

Mine are printed and cut, just need to embellish. I'm making a trip to Hobby Lobby tomorrow, sacrificing like Kelly did, lol!

Oh NOooooooo..   This is where I usually stop reading this thread as I’m still deciding on my idea and keep reminding myself that I still have 3 more weeks before sending to get there by the 30th!   But, I think I almost have my idea firmed up.   Sure wish I could visit Hobby Lobby with you, Carla - none by here.  :( 

No worries, plenty of time! The closest Hobby Lobby is 45 minutes from me, but that's where most of the box stores are anyway.

Lei's cards arrived safe and sound yesterday. Gorgeous...can't wait for you all to see them!

Yeah! So glad they made it!! Now I'll be waiting for the return package!! :D 

Multitasking here.....on hold (speaker phone) with cable company and got my cards designed and ready to print and bling!  Yes, it's taking that long.😲

19 hours ago, AnnBK said:

Multitasking here.....on hold (speaker phone) with cable company and got my cards designed and ready to print and bling!  Yes, it's taking that long.😲

I hate contacting the cable company for any reason...glad you got to work on your cards while waiting though!

Well phooey, outta colored ink for the printer. I think I happy with my design for December but need to do a test run. Have an idea for what I want to do for January but had to order something from Amazon because I'm too lazy to go to Hobby Lobby lol! Now I have to get ink but that will have to wait as well.

Ok - well, I have a plan and today was a quieter Shiva day at my friend’s so I worked on it and I think I’m ready to finalize July.   Whew........

17 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Well phooey, outta colored ink for the printer. I think I happy with my design for December but need to do a test run. Have an idea for what I want to do for January but had to order something from Amazon because I'm too lazy to go to Hobby Lobby lol! Now I have to get ink but that will have to wait as well.

It always seems that my printer runs out of ink just when I need it most! I use HP inks, and they have next day shipping free, so I never have to wait too long. But when my mojo is going, I hate being interrupted!

Mine are done, blinged and ready for swapping!

I finished mine and this morning got them all ready to bring to Staples and print.   Whew.....   I’ve been at my friend’s house sitting Shiva with them for her Mom so I was able to do some in between.   At least I feel I’ve gotten someplace;  now off to Staples in the rain.....   🌧️

Our internet is out at the house so I came to our Starbucks to check emails and stuff. I guess I’ll get ink while I’m out. Although I know it’s not as cold as y’all in the north, it’s brutally cold here. Wind chills in the teens. Great day to stay inside. I just hope our internet comes back asap. 😞

5 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Our internet is out at the house so I came to our Starbucks to check emails and stuff. I guess I’ll get ink while I’m out. Although I know it’s not as cold as y’all in the north, it’s brutally cold here. Wind chills in the teens. Great day to stay inside. I just hope our internet comes back asap. 😞

Oh gosh we’ve been having those kinds of days too and it came too fast!   Cold freezing temps and chilly winds and today it’s rainy and damp so it feels worse.   Wish we could travel to warmer places, kelly!

I went to Staples to print and somehow all my documents were not on the drive so I had to go twice.   Luckily it’s close and I’ all set to start cutting.