Saturday Chat Schedule

Anniversary Celebration Chats

8:00 a.m ET - Create Your Own Anniversary Cake
What better way to celebrate ScrapGirls’ 14th Anniversary than with scrapping and a custom made cake!
Ready to bake your own cake? Check the forum on Friday for the ingredients list, choose your ingredients, and then join Marilyn (MariJ) on Saturday, October 20th, 2018 at 8 a.m. EDT in the chat room to find out what your choices will mean for your layout requirements. Don’t worry, your host will explain, we’ll chat, have fun and get a layout started or maybe even finished. There will even be a chat freebie given out!

2:00 p.m. ET - Mess Masterpiece
Come READY TO BE SURPRISED in this fun chat. Join Andrea (alsoarty) for a digital scrapbooking crop that will get you laughing while you create a layout with the “Ingredients” you'll take out of your own folders as directed. Luck will determine if each layout is a mess or a masterpiece.

6:00 p.m. ET - Blind Scrap
It's ScrapGirls’ 14th Anniversary so it's time to celebrate! I hope you will join me (beatricemi) on Saturday, October 20th, 2018 at 6 p.m.. EDT in the chat room to follow the clues and create a layout.  I'll provide the directions step by step and at the end you will have a completed layout or at least a start. It's always fun to see how differently the layouts turn out. There will even be a chat freebie provided!

9:00 p.m. EDT - Template Challenge
Join April (April Showers) in the chat room at 9:00 p.m. ET for a Template Chat and Challenge! Templates are a great digital tool to help create your layouts. We'll discuss ways to use and manipulate templates to boost your digital scrapbooking creativity and speed. We'll have a special template for just for those who attend the chat, so we hope to see you there!

1 hour ago, alsoarty said:

I’m going to go to bed 2 hours earlier than Norman tonight so that I CAN MAKE IT TO marilyn’s Chat, it’it’ll be 6am for me.

Oh, my - that’s very nice Andrea but who’s Norman?   I started to laugh thinking I am not in the “know”.
Hope to see you there, but don’t overdo!  :) 

18 hours ago, MariJ said:

Oh, my - that’s very nice Andrea but who’s Norman?   I started to laugh thinking I am not in the “know”.
Hope to see you there, but don’t overdo!  :) 

LOL... Typing on my iPad does that... stupid autocorrect thing.

8 minutes ago, alsoarty said:

LOL... Typing on my iPad does that... stupid autocorrect thing.

I know... I’ve gotten to where I always go back and reread before I post, otherwise you can get in all kinds of trouble...  That was very funny about “Norman”, I really couldn’t figure out what I was missing!  :D 
I was supposed to be away all day today, so sadly am on my way out now and will miss your chat :( .   Sorry about that, I love Mess or Masterpiece.