ValerieT

Saturday Recipe Challenge

A little bit of this and a little bit of that will help you create the perfect layout! For this Recipe Challenge, let your creativity flow. But to really make it a challenge, we're limiting you to 14 "ingredients" (14 items on your layout) and your layout must include all of these:

• 1 large title
  • 1 mask
  • 2 photos
  • 2 different fonts
  • 5 unique embellishments
  • 3 papers

(Hint: You may duplicate items such as embellishments without it affecting your 14-count list.)

Post your finished layouts in the ScrapGirls 14th Anniversary Celebration Gallery.

Everyone who posts their layout before midnight tonight will be entered into a draw to win a $3 Gift Certificate. One entry per person, the winner will be announced on Sunday in this thread.

In addition if you post all 6 Anniversary layouts by Midnight/12AM ET on Sunday October 21st you will be entered into a drawing to qualify for 1 of 3 Grand Prizes. You must complete all six challenges with mostly Scrap Girls products.

Grand Prizes:
1st Prize: $75 Scrap Girls Store Gift Certificate 
2nd Prize: $50 store GC
3rd Prize: $25 store GC

Photoshop just crashed on me, so I still need to finish my layout. Having a few issues with the mask and photos, can't quite get it to look right.

Great fun Valerie, thank you. Here is my recipe page....a real recipe

Valerie, thankyou for a good recipe to follow as I usually struggle with these sorts of challenges. I used current photos of my youngest granddaughter - Jasmine

And the winner of the $3 Gift Certificate is ......... Gayle (smiles). Congratulations Gayle, contact Angie hello@scrapgirls.com to get your prize.